• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My wife's business trip

• Thread starterdo_my_wife_wi
  • Start date

do_my_wife_wi

New around here...
Beloved Member
May 4, 2006
My wife was out of town overnight a couple of weeks ago. She told me she was going to be with her boyfriend that night. She gave me instructions the night before. If I didn't follow her instructions, she would not tell me the details of the night. The night she was with him I was to put on my girl pantys with panty hose, my bra, and my little nighty. She told me to sleep in them and she would call to check-up on me. Then in the morning, I had to go to work with the pantys and panty hose on under my clothes. She would be home when I got home and this will be the first thing she checks for when I walk in.
Well, I followed her instructions, of coarse. She called to check-up on me, as promised. I told her what I was wearing and she said, " that's my good little sissy. Just so you know, I have your digital cammera. I am going to have my boyfriend take some pictures while he dominates and fucks me like a real man does. You had better be wearing your girl pantys and panty hose when you get home from work tomarrow or I won't show or tell you anything. Got it sissy? I have to go now... my pussy is soaking wet thinking about him. Now I want you to think about me being fucked, beat your little pud, and go to bed. See you tomarrow night, don't disappoint me". She laughed before she hung up the phone.
I did as instructed and she was not disappointed when I came home. She had a big grin on when I walked in. She told me to turn around. She then pulled my shirt up and the back of my pants out. Enough to peek down in and see the femine waistband of my pantys, under my panty hose. She started giggling and said, "very good sissy girl. I've got a special treat for you tonight! Now go put on your maid outfit". I did as instructed. She made me clean the house and give her a massage. Then she led me into the bedroom. She stripped, grabbed the cammera, and laid on the bed with her head up. She then spread her legs and told me to get started. So I got in position to lick her pussy. As I licked her, she told me how she loved how a dominate man makes her submit. How good his hands feel on her body. How good his cock feels in her pussy, pounding away. How good it feels when his body tenses up and he pumps his load deep inside her.
By this time, she is starting to approach orgaism. She makes me pause and sit-up so she can see my cock. I am fully hard from her words and she laughs. She says, "oh please! Your little sissy pud acts like it wants to try to do what my boyfriend does for me. What a laugh. We both know you can't even come close to what he does for me. Now get back down there and make me cum the only way you can". So I go back to licking her pussy. She asks if I can taste him in her pussy. If I can smell his cum. She says, "lick it sissy girl I am going to cum". She cums and lays still so I can lick up her cum.
Then she tells me to lay on my back. I do and she straddles my head. She is facing so she can look down into my eyes and her pussy is on my mouth. She tells me to keep sucking and licking her pussy. She leans over a grabs the cammera. She turns it on and pulls up the first photo. She tells me to start pulling on my pud. I do and she starts telling the story....

Picture 1

Sorry this took so long. Had to figure out how to down size photo.
She showed me this picture 1st. Her boyfriend said, it would be good for me to see the smile on her face when she is with him. Also, if you can read her shirt, "THE RUMORS ARE TRUE".

Attachments

• Wifedate1.JPG
    Wifedate1.JPG
    42.4 KB · Views: 4,053
Picture 2

She showed me this one 2nd. Her boyfriend said, it would be good for me to see that he is using reward/punishment to increase her submissiveness to him. This in turn will increase her feelings of his ownership over her and not mine. Soon she will only obey him.

Attachments

• Wifedate1-2.JPG
    Wifedate1-2.JPG
    62.1 KB · Views: 2,818
Picture 3

She showed me this one next. Her boyfriend wanted me to see that he has total control of her. He was using a whip on her ass. She was instructed to hold the rope in her teeth until she couldn't take it any more. If she didn't let it go, he would reward her. By letting her give him, a real man, a blowjob. Then he would give her a nice hard fucking.

Attachments

• wifedate1-3.JPG
    wifedate1-3.JPG
    49.8 KB · Views: 2,903
Picture 4

This was the next picture. Her boyfriend wanted me to see how obiedant she is becoming to him and how much she loves his cock. She got the reward because she didn't let the rope go until he was satisfied.

Attachments

• Wifedate1-4.JPG
    Wifedate1-4.JPG
    32.3 KB · Views: 2,408
do_my_wife_wi said:
This was the next picture. Her boyfriend wanted me to see how obiedant she is becoming to him and how much she loves his cock. She got the reward because she didn't let the rope go until he was satisfied.

Good story and good pictures. You got my attention- very real.

Picture 5

Her boyfriend wanted me to see her deep throating his cock and showing how much she loves his cock. Also, to tease me, because he has ordered her not to give my a blowjob ever again.

Attachments

• Wifedate1-5.JPG
    Wifedate1-5.JPG
    36.3 KB · Views: 1,866
Final message from the boyfriend

My wife told me that her boyfriend had a final message for me. He now wants me to wear girl pantys to work everyday under my clothes. If I don't do it, he will not see her again. I told my wife that she can lie if I don't do it everyday. But she said no and if I don't do it she will send one of the sissified pictures of me that she has to my office.

Attachments

• veronica___1.jpg
    veronica___1.jpg
    20.8 KB · Views: 3,288
:) your a hot little chick there sweety!

shuttermug said:
:) your a hot little chick there sweety!

Which on are you referring to Shuttermug?

So when are you going to get to suck him too?

I am surprised with the lack of responses. I am doing what they required. I must admit, I like wearing pantys to work.
Also, BULLS... she is always looking for boyfriends.

I know the feeling

do_my_wife_wi said:
I am surprised with the lack of responses. I am doing what they required. I must admit, I like wearing pantys to work.
Also, BULLS... she is always looking for boyfriends.

I know your feeling, I have worn thongs with thigh highs under work clothing many years back at the request of a playmate. As long as I worn them, her lover would play.

wish you where closer. Would love to suck you hard so you can do my wife.

Where are all the bulls? We are in wisconsin. Would like to take more photos with different men.

you are a pussy.

you are a pussy, your wife is a beauty.

your wife is awesome, love it when my wife brings home pics of her nite out. along with a sloppy pussy too

Wow, I love that story and the pictures that went with it. I'd love for my wife to make me do that.

Another business trip

I'll start a new thread for this business trip. Business trip 2

Users who are viewing this thread