• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My wifes gift for me.

• Thread startermaxamust2
  • Start date

maxamust2

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Aug 19, 2006
She had sex with a 24 year old and I got to watch.This guy was fantastic,I couldnt take my eyes off of them.He went at it for 2 hours straight.She thought she would pass smooth out from pure pleasure and extacy.I myself could not believe the pure animalistic energy this guy attacked her full force.We have been reading stories from here and just had to try,and we did "sucessfuly".He was a friends son who was doing some work for us and managed to pick up on the hints she was throwing around,but we never expected it to happen in such short order.

Hot

That is so hot. My wife likes a guy from work. Im inclined to let her suck his cock do u think I should let her.

Why not let her.Have you ever been able to watch her with another guy,doing anything.

No not Yet

No not yet.

Last edited by a moderator:
Bruno,just hang in there.We had flirted with the idea for awhile,but I decided to to push from fantasy to reality no holes bared so to speak.Every women (and man )has a breaking point(ha ha) so I pushed till I found it.You basicly have to convince them you love them no mater what.And be ready for whatever it may hold.She even confided in me that while they were doing it he was telling her how much he loved her (not the act) but her.That even pushed her over the edge even more.There is at least a 30 year difference in there ages.What I found exciting was he was telling her he was fixing to cum and went to pull out of her and she imediatley pulled on his ass and held him inside of her as he filled her with his cum.He told her what if you get pregnant,(highly unlikely) but told him to shoot her full anyway and he just lost it completley.I just sat and watched as the cumm rolled out of her and was not even expecting it as it happened.Like I said just one exciting thing after another.

Kiss

I want her to suck his cock and swallow his cum. Than come home and tell me about it.

Im trying to upload another photo.

your wifes cream pie looked great.did he have a big cock?i am a husband that gets off on wives getting thick and long black cock.thanks

Max

Great deal man.I am tickled pink for you two_Oh and the 24yr old guy that got him some Mature pussy.I learned at a very young age that thirty and forty year pussy was everwhere and a hell of a lot of it was there to be had.So by keeping my eye open and my MOUTH shut (not telling on her) got me a world of fine pussy.I did open my mouth for the nectar of the pussy though.Many milfs are squirters which I love.Let us face it they are MUCH better at fucking than twenty yr olds.You two will find that you wifes pussy will be very easy to give away.ENJOYokdeacon

Users who are viewing this thread