• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My wifes mobile phone!

• Thread starterIrishHub35
  • Start date

IrishHub35

New around here...
Beloved Member
Aug 16, 2006
This is a sort of short post today, I've had previous experience of my wife fucking a workmate, and since then I've tried to get her to do it again.

Anyway a few months back she met an ex boyfriend on a night out, it did'nt go anywhere because his girlfriend was there, but they exchanged phone numbers.

Now my wife does nothing behind my back, so while I was away working she had a few drinks and texted him on her phone, they exchanged pics and she sent him a picture of her pussy with her fingers in it. Shes normally a bit prude so I was suprised at this.

Anyway the point im making is he sent a pic of his erect cock to her. Now I don't know about you but sometimes I get cuck feelings and other times I don't and want nothing to do with being a cuck. Yet she has kept the pic to this day and won't delete it. It is a constant reminder of how small my cock is and what she was used to fucking.

Nothing more to say than that really, just getting a few thoughts off my chest!

Reactions: toolman2c
She'll be sucking that cock soon.......

What did she say about his cock? Was it bigger than yours?

It’s almost a month you posted your wife having the hots for an ex-boyfriend. Did anything else happen in the mean time? Did she get what she was after?

Users who are viewing this thread