My Wife's One Night Stand Plus a Day

Horny wolf

New around here...
Beloved Member
Apr 24, 2013
[I posted a story several years ago, which you can find about 20 pages back. A little bit about us---I am an American and back in the 80's I met my Filipina wife in Japan. She was an actress, did mostly TV, but also played minor parts in a few movies in Japan. I was an analyst for Shearson Lehman. She was originally my mistress, and I her lover, as we were both in unhappy marriages. There were a number of times that we would have sex shortly after she had finished servicing her husband---and this was a turn on for both of us. After we had both divorced and married each other a few years had passed before I once again shared her with another man (the subject of the first story). This story is about the second time I shared her. In the mid 90's. I no longer worked for Shearson, but we had a business in the Philippines, and I would do consulting jobs in Japan, while she still acted. Today she has several lovers and our sex life is very active. She is still not ready to allow me to sleep with another woman, but, we do both enjoy her having sex with her lovers, and then I get to screw her freshly fucked pussy. We do this just about every weekend, and on some occaisions, like tonight---she will sleep with one, then get dropped off where, unbeknownst to her first lover, she will spend time with another lover, and then I will get to add to their cum---in another hour or so...]

In my previous story, I talked about the first time that my hot Filipina wife cheated on me, which I had encouraged (See the story, The First Time My Filipina Wife Cheated On Me). At the end of the story, I briefly touched upon her next encounter. At the time that I was writing that last story my wife was about to come home from her date with her lover, and I was anxiously awaiting to put my dick into her cum filled pussy, so I didn’t really get into the story, and the details I did give were not exactly accurate as to how it happened. Here then is the story, as my wife and I both remember it.

We were living in both the Philippines and Japan at the time, traveling back and forth. But we had a business that we had started in the Philippines and found ourselves spending more time there than we had done in the past. We often relived the night she spent making love to that Japanese businessman (in my previous story), and it added plenty of new spice to our love life. But it also made me fantasize for more. Minda always indicated that she did not need any more of that kind of extramarital excitement, but then she would also pretend that it was not as exciting for her as I knew it actually was.

There was a park not far from our house, and she would often go there to jog. She always wore a long t-shirt, shorts, and her panties, but that was it. After all, it is what she generally wore around the house anyway, and it was certainly comfortable in the hot humid Philippine heat. Any male, though, would have surely noticed immediately that she was not wearing a bra, and it was even more obvious as she jogged around the park, with her nipples bouncing under her t-shirt.

I’m sure she caught the eye of a lot of guys (as she always did anyway) but there was one guy in particular, a young doctor, that would jog along side her, during which time he would do his best to get to know her. He asked her out numerous times, but she would always refuse and told him numerous times that she was married.

She would tell me about him, which certainly added to my fantasies. I knew she was attracted to him because she would often tell me how good looking he was. I hinted several times that it would be exciting to take him up on his offer one time, but she would always act like she was not interested in such a thing.

About a month after she had met him the first time, and after he had asked her out numerous times, I needed to return to Japan to take care of some business there—for one thing I had to renew my Japanese visa. We had things going on in the Philippines so Minda had to stay there for another week. The idea of her having sex with him while we were apart was a real turn on to me. I suggested several times, usually while we were making love, that it was a fantasy of mine, and that if the opportunity comes up, she should take it. Even at the airport, on the Monday that I left, I had a hard on as we kissed and said goodbye.

I took her hand and placed it on my hard cock, “Do you know why I’m so hard?”

“Why? You want to do it?” she responded.

“I’m thinking of you and that handsome doctor.”

“In your dreams.” Was her curt answer.

While in Japan she would phone me around noon and again at night every day. She would also call at odd hours to make sure I wasn’t with any girls. On Thursday I got the usual call from her around noon, and she told me that she had been jogging and saw him again.

“He asked me if I would go out with him.”

“What did you say?”

“I told him I don’t know.”

This was not her usual flat-out negative response, and I immediately grew hard just at the suggestion of her sleeping with this stranger. “It’s up to you, but it would be exciting, just like when you slept with Fujii (her ex-husband) or with Shirakawa (that Japanese businessman)”

“Do you really want me to sleep with him?”

“As long as it is only sexual, and you tell me everything.”

“Well,” she paused a moment, filling me with anticipation, “he jogged with me for a while and I told him that you were in Tokyo.”

I felt a tinge of fear, or excitement, or both. “Oh, what did he say?”

“He gave me his phone number and said to call him if I changed my mind.”

We were both silent for a moment.

“Are you going to call him?”

“Are you sure? Because if you are, I will.”

“Yes.” I couldn’t believe it. This was clearly going to happen. The thought of it had me as hard as a rock. “…oh, and you are taking your pills aren’t you?”

“I think I forgot last night. But I will take them tonight.”

This was an important point, because she was not very good at taking her birth control pills, or any other medicine for that matter. She always relied on me to give her the medicine.

Later that night she told me that she had called him and they had decided to go on a double date the next night with a couple he knew. She said that they may not do anything, to which I decided I would help her choose what to wear the next day before she went out, just to make sure he is properly enticed to make a move.

“Wear that real short red dress.” I told her when she called me the next evening, as she was getting ready.

“The one with the slits?” she asked.

“Yes.” The slits were something she had done herself to a very sexy backless one-piece short skirt with short slits on each side. Her adjustment to the slits consisted of lengthening them so that they went almost to where her bikini panties hugged her thighs. “And those black see-through panties.” I added.

“I’m so horney.” She sighed.

I was too, but hearing her say it, I knew it was going to be a good night. “Which bra are you going to wear?

“Should I wear one with that dress?”

The back plunged down to her waist. “No, I guess not.”

She was silent for a bit. I was trying to imagine what he would think when he saw her. And how that dress was really a statement that she was ready to fuck.

“He is pretty guapo (good looking)” She said, as if to herself. We were both silent for a bit.

“What if I… I mean, how many times can I fuck him?”

She was horny, and my dick was getting so hard, it ached. “As many times as you want.”

“I don’t know—I can’t believe I am so horny… What if I stay all night at the hotel with him?”

“As long as you tell me everything.”

“OK, I better get ready. What are you going to do now?”

“Well, my dick is so hard it hurts.”

She laughed, “But no girls! If you get with a girl I will know it!”

“I won’t! I never do that! I love you. Go get ready.”

“I love you too, so much. I will tell you everything when I get home.”

We had decided that she would tell him, regardless of what happened, that she needed to call me. This would require a somewhat awkward stop at a Philippine Long Distance Telephone company, where she would be able to use a pay phone that enabled international calls. But it would let me know what was going to happen, and give me a time frame for my own fantasies of the two of them.

I anxiously awaited the call, which came sometime between 11:00 and midnight, Tokyo time, which meant between midnight and 1:00 am Manila time.

“We’re going to go fuck.” Was the first thing I heard in a mischievous and tipsy sounding voice.

“You aren’t ***** are you?”

“No, I only drank a little bit. I’m tipsy and horny!”

She giggled and explained, like a tipsy schoolgirl, how they had danced at the disco at the Philippine Plaza Hotel, and that during every slow dance they held each other tight and kissed. He had his hands all over her bare back and her ass. They had already dropped his friends off and were on their way to a Love Hotel not far from the PLDT Office.

I too was so horny. I had already gone out and bought some dirty magazines, trying to select ones that had pictures of couples having sex.

I decided to look at the magazines for at least 15 or 20 minutes before jerking off, trying to picture the two of them. I didn’t sleep at all that night, and jerked off several times relatively certain that she was simultaneously fucking his brains out. Her next call was going to be after she got home. I finally fell asleep by the phone around 7:00 am. I knew that they were probably still in the throes of ecstasy, screwing away like rabbits in heat, and I just hoped that she wouldn’t leave out any of the details.

I woke up about 9:00 and realized she still hadn’t called, which turned me on, because that meant she was probably still with him. I had to jerk off again, thinking about the feel of her pussy, and how he was now well acquainted with it.

It was almost noon when she finally called. They had been at the love hotel till about 11:30 Manila time, before making their way through Manila traffic to our home. She said that her panty was soaked with his cum, and her pubes were all stiff and crusty from all the screwing. She wanted to take a shower but knew I’d be waiting for her call. She then told me that not only was he good looking, but he had a real hard cock. It was smaller than mine, but it was so hard it felt really good.

She then went on to relate what happened. As soon as they entered the hotel room they started kissing passionately. He very quickly slid her dress over her shoulders and let it fall to the floor, leaving her in nothing but sexy see-through panties. He kissed her neck and shoulders and quickly moved down to her hard nipples.

They fell down to the bed and he soon had her panties off. First his fingers and then his tongue made their way into her wet pussy. She loved it, but stopped him from going any further. She has a thing about being clean (and in the hot humid climate of Manila, I guess that is not so strange), and so she told him that they would have to shower before he would let him do it. She would go first and would be real quick.

As she stood in the shower she heard him come in, and soon he had his hands around her soapy body. She handed him the soap as she tried to free herself from his embrace to rinse off, but soon felt his soapy body pressing against her back and ass, and his arms were back around her. She could feel his rock hard cock in the crack of her ass, and then felt him reach down and move it between her legs to her pussy lips. She pushed her ass back against him and felt him push his hard cock into her hot pussy. He started pushing it in and out and she matched his rhythm moving opposite of him. She said it was so hot to have him fucking her in the shower like that, but then she quickly felt him start to slow down and then the pulsing of his cock inside her vagina as he started coming. She was so horny and had anticipated this moment so long, that the feel of him cumming inside of her, quickly brought her to an orgasm as well.

They uncoupled and she turned around and embraced him, pressing her breasts tightly into his chest. They French kissed for a while as the water ran down their naked bodies. They toweled each other off and he picked her up and carried her to the bed. They resumed their kissing and he proceeded to explore and kiss every inch of her body. She massaged his dick and marveled at how stiff and hard it was. She described the head as seeming to be more pointed than my own.

“Put it back in,” she told him, and as she lay on her back, she felt the pointy-head of his rock hard cock, once again part her pussy lips and slide into her. He was strong and she was horny, and so they quickly fell into a fast and very passionate rhythm. She was even surprised herself how loud she was moaning. She wrapped her legs around him, and held tight to him, as if to merge their bodies into one. He thought maybe she was signaling to him to slow down, or that he was too rough, but as he did, she begged him to keep going like he was.

This went on for a while, she squirmed to angle his cock back and forth within her pussy, and pushed against him to get his cock as deep into her as he could. They switched to a doggy style, and then on the side, with her one leg over him. Finally she told him she wanted on top, and she was about to cum. They rolled over and she slid up and down against his hard cock, moving faster and faster, almost to the verge of orgasm. Then she leaned forward, laid against him staring into this new lover’s handsome eyes, and cried out as she felt waves of orgasm move through her body. Once this incredible orgasm had subsided she rested against his sweaty body, until a moment later he rolled her over, and resumed stroking inside of her. It didn’t take long before he was once again cumming inside of her, her moaning with each pulse of his cock, as fresh spurts of semen were deposited into my wife’s warm pussy.

They cuddled for a while in the afterglow of their lovemaking, and talked. After a bit she suggested they get some room service and called for food, coke and coffee. She was no longer tipsy, but was feeling sleepy.

But as they waited for the food to come, they started kissing and fooling around. He had just re-entered her pussy when there was a knock on the door. He covered himself with a towel and she crawled between the sheets while a young man who worked for the hotel brought the food in and set in on a table.

As soon as he was gone he was back inside of her, and they continued to make love, this time at a slower yet passionate pace, as if to know as much of each other’s bodies as they could.

Through the rest of the night and all the way up until the time they left, they had fucked in every position you could think of. They had dozed off a number of times, but then she would wake him up, as she fondled his dick, or he would wake her up as his hand stroked her vulva, and fingered her clitoris. They had even screwed in an armchair and on the couch in the room.

Around 7:00 or 8:00, or so, they stopped to eat breakfast which they had ordered through room service. He mischievously spread some jam on her nipples and breasts. She wanted to wipe it off, but he insisted for her to leave it there, as he would lick it all off.

By late morning he had hoped that she would be his lover whenever she could sneak away from me. Through the night, they had certainly played that fantasy out, and talked about, ‘what if’s.’ But around 9:45, lying in each other’s arms, holding tight to each other’s naked bodies, she told him that they should do it one last time, and that this would be their very last lovemaking. She then explained that she loved me and did not want to destroy her marriage with the passion and moments of love she shared through the night with this lover.

I was so turned on as she related all of this to me. But it was also terribly frustrating that I could not be there too. At that moment I wanted so bad to push my cock into what she described to me as a pussy that was still dripping his cum. Finally I let her take her shower, while I jerked off to the story she had told me. She wanted to take a long nap after which I made her promise to call me.

She called several times and all I could talk about was the two of them in that love hotel. She was certain that the maids knew she had been out on a hot date, and this embarrassed her (in fact later, while back in the Philippines, one of the maids tried to tell me that she was sure ma’am had been out all night on a date with someone while I was gone).

Late that Saturday night, she called again and was horny and frustrated. We talked about the night before and I jerked off as she once again related it to me. It was during this call that I suggested that she meet him one more time—Monday morning before her flight—so that I could fuck her recently fucked honey pot. She quickly agreed.

“He will love that.” She said in a matter of fact fashion.

“So will I.” I responded.

I could tell that she loved it too, she even seemed to become more awake, and tried to think of more details that she may have left out.

“His cock was so hard. Yours is always hard too, but not like his. There’s just something about it that felt so good. …and when we were on the couch, or the chair, or sitting up in bed, and I could feel it standing up inside of me—I guess I could just tell that it was someone else…”

She called him Sunday morning and told him that she would meet him one last time, and that if it was ok, she would stop at his house on the way to the airport. He happily agreed and said that he would take her to the airport afterwards.

“But this will be absolutely the last time.” She told him.

All three of us could hardly wait for Monday morning. In order to leave first thing, she packed the night before. Normally the kids and one or two of the maids would come to the airport with her, but she said that this time, she would say the goodbyes at home and take a taxi, because it was an earlier flight than she had expected. She called me to tell me that she was on her way. I knew that by taxi, she would be at his house in probably 3 minutes time at most, and this gave her a good three hours to be with him before they would have to make their way through the crowded Manila streets to the Ninoy Aquino International Airport.

I waited 10 minutes before I started looking at the magazines again, trying to imagine my wife with this doctor and his rock hard penis, while I jerked off.

After their passionate morning, it took about 45 minutes to get to the airport. They shared one last long passionate kiss, and she thanked him for such a wonderful and exciting time, before heading through immigration and onto the 4-hour flight to Tokyo.

Four hours later, as soon as she came out the customs door at Narita, I passionately held her and kissed her, and immediately asked how many times they did it.

“Three times.”

“Oh,” I answered happily. “How many times did you cum?”

“At least 4 times.”

We quickly got on an express bus back to Tokyo, sat in the back, and she quietly told me the story, under the assumption that no one in earshot would be able to keep up with our English.

As soon as she entered his house, they kissed passionately. His maids stood in the corner watching them. After their kiss he led her back to his bedroom, where they quickly took off their clothes and climbed into his bed—kissing and once again rubbing their hands over each other’s naked flesh. He scooted down and began licking her delicious pussy, and after several moans of pleasure she had him switch into a 69 position. This didn’t last too long however, as my wife quickly wanted that hard cock inside of her.

She told him she wanted him inserted, and sat up and scooted her pussy to his cock, which she grabbed, positioned and then slowly sat onto it. She started riding him, moaning with pleasure. She knew that his maids, somewhere outside of his bedroom, could probably hear her, but she felt dirty and horny, and loved it. She knew she would never see them again, (and I think she even felt a sense of ‘leaving her mark on their master’ and thus showed off a bit) so she didn’t care.

It felt good to have the cock inside her again, its hardness rubbing against her g-spot. They moved to a doggy position, and then he was on top of her. After various positions, she said that she wanted back on top of him, telling him to suck her nipples. She quickly rode him to her orgasm, during which she moaned out how she loved his cock.

“I’m sure his maids heard me.”

She held him tight as her orgasm subsided. Then he rolled her over and started pumping, faster and faster, until soon she felt his cock start pulsing inside of her. She started to squeeze her pussy in between his contractions, but then she too started to have a second smaller orgasm.

She stopped the story for a moment, and whispered in my ear, “Do you want to feel how wet I am?”

I put a coat over her lap and as discretely as I could, I reached up her skirt and stuck my hands into a very wet panty, I slid my finger in between her pussy lips to a very warm, wet, slippery hole. I began to massage her, and she let out a stifled moan before pushing my arm away.

“Not here!” She looked at me, “I didn’t wash up or wipe off afterwards, just for you.”

I thanked her and raised my slippery wet finger to my nose. There was my wife’s familiar and deliciously sexy aroma, but there was also a strong scent of semen.

She continued with the story. I was so horny I could hardly wait to get home. She explained how they had fucked passionately two more times, and each time as she felt him cum, she would squeeze his cock between contractions, as if to suck all the last bit of cum out of his cock.

His maids loaded her bags in the trunk of his car, and they all watched her as they pulled off for the airport. She jokingly asked him if they were going to have to clean up his bed, and the wet spots they had left. They both knew the answer was yes.

As soon as we got home, we quickly had our clothes off and I had her climb on me to reenact her lovemaking that morning. My cock slid right into her honey pot—still well-lubricated by anther man’s cum. She moaned and assured me that she had missed my cock very much too. I very quickly added my sperm to his, before bringing her to a nice orgasm. Most of the rest of the night was spent sleeping and making love, and telling her that I was the luckiest guy in the world (even if she didn’t let me get a girl once in a while).

Sometime after midnight I got up to go through her bags and get her birth control pills. When I found them I discovered that she hadn’t taken a single pill since the last time I had given her one. I pointed that out to her, a bit irritated.

“You were very horny with him, I know. There might have been another…” I decided to not say that I was thinking that she could have been ovulating, since she hadn’t been taking her pills very well. I think she understood the possibility anyway.

“I’m sorry, you should have told me over the phone.”

“I did, don’t you remember?”

I wondered how I would explain a 100% Filipino baby to my family. But then I got to thinking about all those sperm swimming around her womb looking for an egg—his sperm—from Friday night and Saturday morning. And then there were three new batches from this morning, and they were still swimming around within her. It made me horny all over again.

The next day, we were in the shower. Suddenly the thought went through my head, ‘What if deep, in her womb, she had released an egg, and her body was telling her she needed sex—she was horny and needed a cock. And then this guy filled her with his sperm—over and over—all of it swimming around looking for that egg.’

I immediately moved against her back, my hard cock pushing against her beautiful ass. I grabbed it and pushed it between her legs, as I imagined he did the first time they did it.

“Oh, you remember that.” She said, and pushed her ass back to give me access to her pussy just as she had done with him the previous Friday night.

“Yes…” She said in a somewhat moaned voice. “This is how… …we did it.”

I had an image of a sperm pushing its way into an egg, even as I realized that chances are she wouldn’t become pregnant. After all she did have a few pills on the nights before I left. I quickly came inside of her. I tried to remember if there were a day or two where she forgot to take a pill before I left. I couldn’t remember exactly.

It was a day or two later, in the morning after a passionate love making session, that I was in the shower. I dropped some soap and squatted down to get it, I happened to look at my penis, and noticed what looked like some pus coming out of it. I grabbed it and squeezed it—sure enough, a bit of pus leaked from the tip. I quickly toweled off and grabbed my Merck Manual. My suspicions were quickly confirmed—there is generally only one thing that results in the discharge of pus from the penis—this handsome doctor had given my wife gonorrhea.

This too made me horny. Maybe he hadn’t gotten my wife pregnant, at least part of me hoped not, but here was a life form that had passed from his dick, to live in my wife’s vagina, and even now it still lived there, and she had even passed it on to me. Within a few weeks we would be back in Manila again. I told her that we needed to see a Doctor first thing.

Over the next couple of weeks, we fucked quite a bit. The gonorrhea grew worse, but we decided to go to a doctor in the Philippines that didn’t know us. About the time that we were supposed to fly back to Manila, Minda was supposed to get her period, but she didn’t. She had been taking her pills since she met me in Tokyo, so we thought that maybe that was delaying it, but, if she was pregnant, chances were it was more likely to be his than mine. We calculated that she would have seen him about the time she would have been fertile, and he had deposited a tremendous amount of cum in her pussy over those several days.

The next day after reaching Manila, we went to the Doctor. She verified that it was gonorrhea and immediately blamed me. We explained to her that a doctor had been trying to pick her up in the park, and that we let him take her out with my blessings as a sort of extended ménage-a-trois. She said that if we are going to play that kind of game, we should probably stick to people we know, and pointed out that as pretty as she is, I probably had friends that I could trust to be clean, and that would happily join in. We chose not to mention that she was not having her period yet.

Minda decided not to take her pills, in case this was delaying her period. Days passed, but still she was not getting her period. I assured her many times that if she was pregnant, that no matter whose baby it was, I would love it as my own.

The thought of another man’s baby growing inside my wife’s womb was very exciting to me, and at times it made her excited as well. We were both constantly horny and fucked so much we were often sore.

By the time she was a week and a half late, we pretty much decided that she was pregnant, and fucked constantly. We even went to the love hotel they used and had sex in what she said was the same kind of room. We talked about how horny she was that night, and even the days after. I explained that it was my understanding that women, at the time of ovulation, tend to be more horny than usual. She would tell me how good looking he was and that the baby, between his looks and hers, would be very handsome, or beautiful. I told her that because they fucked like rabbits, her body was doing exactly what nature had intended it to do. And the later she became, the more we fucked.

However, when she was a little over two weeks late, she had a difficult and painful menstruation. We don’t really know for sure, but we are convinced that he probably did get her pregnant, but between the gonorrhea, a strong regimen of antibiotics, and our continuous lovemaking, that she probably miscarried the baby.

This theory was somewhat validated a year later, when I had to once again go back to Japan for almost a week, while she stayed in the Philippines. Once again, she didn’t take her pills while I was gone. I did not get much sleep the night before I flew back to Manila, and so as soon as I got home, I fell asleep in bed. Minda, on the other hand was very horny, and as I dozed off, she got into the shower, and then came out, stroked my dick to get it hard, and soon climbed on top to ride me. I started giving the pill to her again, but a few weeks later we discovered that she was pregnant with my son.

After about 6 months after she slept with that doctor, he showed up at our gate. I watched, out of sight, from the window. My wife went out and they hugged and shared a passionate kiss. They talked for a little while. One of the maids asked if I knew him, to which I answered that he was a friend. She stood there, and I could tell she was debating as to whether she should tell me more, but she didn’t say anything. Minda never saw him again after that, but to my delight, I had a face to put to the many times we re-enacted their passionate lovemaking.
SDC11691.jpgIMG.jpg

She helped me write this story this afternoon---she went through it with me, and tried to make sure I didn't forget anything. Then she added another detail I didn't know about, it was a spur of the moment thing, and since she did not ask me first, she didn't tell me about it. Since she didn't tell me about it then, for years she kept it secret so I wouldn't get mad. Then she had forgotten about it until we went through this---after all we had a lot of new adventures and we stopped reliving this one.

As I related to you---Saturday night she was horny and frustrated. It turns out that right after we had gotten off the phone on Saturday night, she called him to tell him about Monday (not Sunday morning as she had told me back then). But she also told him how frustrated she was. He asked if he could come over, so she decided to meet him that night.

He showed up after about half an hour---freshly showered and ready for her. She told the maids that she was going out for a bit, but wouldn't be long. She left, got into his car and they drove down the street to the end of the subdivision, just a few doors down from our house. The end of the street was undeveloped and was a field with a pond, a river, and thick foliage. No one ever went down there, especially late at night, so they parked there and got into the back seat of his car. He got in first and stripped his clothes off. She got in on top of him and took off everything she was wearing---a t-shirt, shorts, and panties.

She laid on top of him and passionately kissed. She played with his wet and very hard dick, her hand and belly becoming wet from his pre-cum. She was so wet and horny, she needed him in her right away, so she sat up and positioned his dick at her wet pussy lips and slowly sat on him---she says she moaned pretty loud---since it was a dark and empty street.

To feel his hard dick inside of her again, this penis that was someone other than her husbands, was so good. She rode up and down on him as hard as she could, moving her waist to rub that hard cock against the different sides of her warm pussy. Soon she had a tremendous orgasm.

They then rolled over and he began stroking in and out of her with the same passion. After a while, he said that it was too cramped for him in that position, so he moved the front seats forward, and had her sit up with her legs spread out resting on the top of the two front seats, on the opposite sides of the head rests. He then kind of sat on his knees and pushed his hard cock back into her pussy. She said this was an amazing position because the angle caused his cock to rub harder against the front side of her vagina---right on her g-spot. He started to push it in and out, and soon had a fast passionate pace going again. It didn't take long before he began cumming, and feeling his hard cock pulse inside of her, and pushed into the position it was, she again had a second orgasm. She remembers them both moaning in ecstacy in that car, in the dark at the end of our street.

This was the first time she had ever had sex in a car. (It was also the last time she did it in a vehicle until about 10 years ago when she did it numerous times with her first lover here in America in his truck. I tried several times to get her to do it in our van, but she didn't want to it in our family car---she thought it would be bad luck, or whatever. Anyway, back to the story...) They spent about 10 minutes cuddling in the glow of the aftersex laying in his back seat, on top of the wet spot they had left.

She then insisted she better hurry back, and, after all he would see her again on Monday morning. They got dressed, and they kissed one last kiss with his hands up her shirt playing with her nipples. And then he drover her back to our gate and went home. She was satisfied and had a nice deep sleep that night.

Hearing these new details was a great turn on for me---and there was even more semen deposited in her that I didn't know about that I am sure must have impregnated her. I wanted very much to have sex again today with her as she told me this----but she insisted I would have to wait for her to get home tonight (it won't be too long now.) The lover she met with earlier tonight has no idea of what all goes on (for example, he doesn't know that she will follow him with a 28 year old lover from the gym, and then it is back to me where we will have a passionate early morning before falling to sleep), and he gets jealous---so she wanted to be fresh for him. He is by the way---that same lover who she used to have sex with in a truck, and on his boat, in a camper, in his brother's motor home, one time in a row boat...

She assured me that this was the only other time that she met that doctor. However, we have looked for him on Facebook. One day, on a trip back to the Philippines, if she ever finds him, we would let him have another go at it------though, this time we will make sure he is disease free.

man, she has great looking nipples

Thanx, Doggy---and man that is a beautiful pussy in your Avatar picture!