• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My wifey, big cock lover.. would you do her?

• Thread starterxxxdye
  • Start date

Would you? Would you not?

• She's hot I'd bang her!

Votes: 87 97.8%
  • She's not hot i wouldnt bang her!

Votes: 2 2.2%

• Total voters
enjoy... :p

Attachments

• 6aa83d5b7219e22aa1ad9da70cbc8690_full.jpg
    6aa83d5b7219e22aa1ad9da70cbc8690_full.jpg
    28.5 KB · Views: 328
...anypictures with her get fuck.. by her BF.?

xxxdye said:

Oh, I sure would. Pure magic. You are a lucky man!

Has your wife ever been fisted?

dont you dare fist that precious pussy

bugme_not said:
Has your wife ever been fisted?

No she hasnt. Not something she would do either i think..

angk0rwat said:
Nice ass. Of course I would fuck your wife. But, I work alone, I not very good at sharing when it comes to women. I would be interested in seeing more of your wife.

m thought exactly

Wow...I am hugely disappointed!
First your wife is VERY fine! VERY. And I voted YES...as I would absolutely fuck her. But then as I read your thread - I found that I'm too old and too dark!

It is indeed a sad day when a hot white wife like that is not eager for some BBC from a nice dom middle aged man...LOL

Hope you two are having fun..she's gorgeous!

She's a dream, please post more and please show her feet
I'd fuck her in a group, but I want to be the last one to do her so I could enjoy her loose, creamy pussy...

avcul said:
She's a dream, please post more and please show her feet
I'd fuck her in a group, but I want to be the last one to do her so I could enjoy her loose, creamy pussy...

And i'll go before you then!

Have you ever fucked her after she came home with a load of cum in her pussy? If so, what was that like?

Beautiful woman you have there. Hope she is getting exactly what her pussy desires! Wife says she is very hot as well, loves her ass. If I was a bull I would gladly fuck her brains out.

Damn, she's very good looking.

How did she respond to your watching?

Did she ignore you and get it on or did she talk to you some during?

Very hot gal.

very pretty wife.........

Where are you located? God she is perfect!