• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My Young Wife

• Thread starterblackloverboy300
  • Start date

blackloverboy300

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jun 30, 2010
she needs bigger cock, but is blind to that fact.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    26.2 KB · Views: 299
  • 5[2].jpg
    5[2].jpg
    50.4 KB · Views: 346
  • Photo1647.jpg
    Photo1647.jpg
    22.6 KB · Views: 350
  • SDC10097.jpg
    SDC10097.jpg
    22.5 KB · Views: 515
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    24.1 KB · Views: 379
Just get the slut some bbc and tell her to shutup!

Of course she wants bigger cocks, but she won't go down that path until you elevate her to being in charge of your relationship. She must see the evidence in the way you act and treat her, that she can take liberties and you won't get jealous or upset or throw tantrums.

If you act like an obedient hubby who works tirelessly to provide her a wonderful life and encourage her to go out with her friends as often as possible, then she is going to meet potential lovers with bigger cocks, and her friends will help her to build the confidence necessary to open up her thighs for suitable bulls.

She looks a lot like my wife. Have you even broached the idea with her? Sometimes it takes a little work to help them find their inner slut. I'm not into the cuck thing as I'm packing some meat but it's still pretty damn awesome to have a hotwife. You could start by talking to her during sex about imagining her being fucked by another guy or gang banged. Work it from talk to action.

Pic number 2 does it for me , looks like she loves abit of cum on that face :)

Users who are viewing this thread