• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Mythological IR Art. . .

• Thread startertrbell25
  • Start date

trbell25

New around here...
Beloved Member
Nov 3, 2006
Does anyone have any "Fantasy" type of Mythological IR Art. The type that portrays the dark sons of god standing over the women of white mortal beings?

Or any links to some?

I thought that might be a nice touch in this forum.

Thanks

Fantasy art

Here's one

Attachments

• DestinyFulfilled2r.jpg
    DestinyFulfilled2r.jpg
    44.5 KB · Views: 2,106
Check this link

Thanks for the art pixfixer, looks great.

Someone sent this link to me, but I didn't want post any of his art here, not sure if the site owner would allow it, or about copyright stuff, even though it appears in the public domain. . . . Anyway check out this specific one, it's great.

http://frankfrazetta.org/

Scroll down to the link to "Access all images by thumbnail". Go to page 26 and look on the 3rd row. Click on the thumbnail of the black man standing over the blonde woman. It's called "Black Emperor". It's perfect.

heres the pic

Attachments

• QMan_FF_Legacy_616_Black_Emperor.jpg
    QMan_FF_Legacy_616_Black_Emperor.jpg
    8.6 KB · Views: 1,311
picfixer that one is so beautiful

Yeah I agree, those types of artwork are definitely very nice, but can't take any credit here. Just stuff found on the web. Wish I had that kind of talent, but I'm just a photoshop retoucher, LOL.

Hey, Frazetta!!!

Hey doesn't she look satisfied. i l;ove that ust fucked well look

New Art. . .

Here's a new one. . .

Attachments

• IMG0443rgb2r.jpg
    IMG0443rgb2r.jpg
    42.2 KB · Views: 1,266
Cool artwork. . .

That one's really cool. Is it from somewhere else? Does it have a title?

Thanks. Actually it's composited. Sort of like complex faking, lol. Some images in there are "borrowed", some are made up, some just plain ol' faked. It doesn't have a title, any ideas?

Had to fix that frazzetta image, you can tell he was a small dick white guy...

Attachments

• QMan_FF_Legacy_616_Black_Emperor.jpg
    QMan_FF_Legacy_616_Black_Emperor.jpg
    9.4 KB · Views: 257

Users who are viewing this thread