• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Nasty Big Men Wanted 4 My Young Wife

• Thread starterYOUNGCOUPLE666
  • Start date
Y

YOUNGCOUPLE666

Hi There, Very Nasty Men Wanted To Humiliate Me And Use And Own My Wife, I Have Seen Her Used Before And I Love It ,i Love Being Made To Do Things Especially Cleaning, No 1 Liners Please And Do Ask Anything At All, I Have 0nly 5" And Wanna See Her Loved Stretched And Owned.thankyou

Attachments

• 02.jpg
    02.jpg
    27.8 KB · Views: 2,851
  • 3 1r.jpg
    3 1r.jpg
    48.6 KB · Views: 3,876
  • 4nb.jpg
    4nb.jpg
    18.9 KB · Views: 3,379
  • 7.jpg
    7.jpg
    33.4 KB · Views: 2,242
  • 31.JPG
    31.JPG
    25.4 KB · Views: 3,059
Wow, i would like to stick my big glans between those shaved cuntlips while you watch and see if she still can smile that way or that her eyes will turn glasy and her mouth will produce those deep lustfull moams........Would like to see more pics of this lady!:p ;)

By the way , how big was the biggest dick she got untill now?

Hell I'd lay a heavt load in their and you could suck it right out of that shaved cunt. Nice would like to stick my meat in there.

see that is what i need to pull on those pig tails while i strech her ass and to have you watch as i pound and strech that perfect white pussy

can i eat your pussy? will make you cum before i bury my deepstick so you can cum some more......then eat you again and again

hi

i would definatley liike to stuff and break that turkey of hers get at me so we can set something where are you located..

U R Phony

Real girl but your a fake these pics are all over the net. but thanx she is hot lol

YOUNGCOUPLE666 said:
Hi There, Very Nasty Men Wanted To Humiliate Me And Use And Own My Wife, I Have Seen Her Used Before And I Love It ,i Love Being Made To Do Things Especially Cleaning, No 1 Liners Please And Do Ask Anything At All, I Have 0nly 5" And Wanna See Her Loved Stretched And Owned.thankyou
HEY I WUOLD LOVE TO FUCK UR GIRL AND LET U CLEAN MEUP TO IF U LIKE SHE IS A REAL SWEETY WITH A NICE BODY LETS DO IT

She is very pretty actually. Does she do anal, becuase I picture her doing a DP and both guys holding her pigtails...

nice piece of ass u got there
realy like the last pic with her legs in the air ready to be pummeled

damn your girl got my dick hard as fuck! Are you on myspace cuz I swear I've seen u before!

love the pics if she is every in NYC I am sure I hook her up

Your wife has avery innocent face, she would look great being filled by BBC!

Boy, You Got A Fine Piece Of Ass, So Tight Just Needing A Big Cock. Post More Of That Hot Body And Let Us Know When You Take That Big One.

let me sink my fat old black cock balls deep up your sexy wifes tight young cunt i will fuck her with my big fat black mature cock and send her home to you with her belly full of my potent thick virile spunk she will be well fucking pregnant after i have fucked her tight twat

Users who are viewing this thread