• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Naughty english girl looking for gangbang or DP in NYC OR NJ

• Thread starterNaughtyPrincess
  • Start date
N

NaughtyPrincess

Hi, I'm an English girl living in New Bruswick NJ and working in NYC looking to be fucked ... plain and simple .. I want as much cock as I can possibly get. I'm genuine, and don't want to be bothered by people who are not!

If you are a well endowed black man in NYC or NJ who would like to fuck NSA, or there is a group of you who would like to fuck then feel free to contact me. You can view all my photos at http://photos.yahoo.com/fashionista_sista_04

I have a sidekick2 so you can reach me at all times on yahoo messenger or you can email me at fashionista_sista_04@yahoo.com

My pics are genuine and I have a cam also!

Attachments

• me1_166.jpg
    me1_166.jpg
    25.4 KB · Views: 2,111
English baby, you got my motor revving. I just love you English ladies, your accent, pale white skin, that European look and great sense of humour. I have a weakness for you English girls. Ypu looked great in your pics. You are just what I'm looking for. E-mail me, lets chat a bit.

Other pictures

Hi I live in Jersey City NJ about 30 miles from you. Do you have any other pictures of you?

Kenny

Other pictures

Hi I live in Jersey City NJ about 30 miles from you. Do you have any other pictures of you?

Kenny

MrBlkWallSt

I am looking for a white woman.. who can handle her business in and out of the bedroom. This must be a discrete encounter... I will respect you and I ask the same of you…. I'm 30 …single (but looking).. well - educated... Wall St. professional.. well hung( over 8 inches and thick)… now with that in mind... I reside in the TriState area, however I travel to several different areas for business regularly.. I'm use to being in charge from my professional life, so transferring those attributes over to the lifestyle is a natural thing.. don't be hesitant..OK.. I enjoy intimate pleasure of course… don't you? By the way..
I have a face pic for only serious BBC lovers.

MRBlkWallSt

mrblkwallst@yahoo.com

if you want to cam, my yahoo id is s6xyguy.

and, btw, you look terrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrific!!!!!!!!!!

just what i'm looking for

i travel to tri state area frequently and would love to handle your needs. pix are hot and so am i. 6' 4 220 and hung. let's meet have drinks and see what happens

just what i'm looking for

i travel to tri state area frequently and would love to handle your needs. pix are hot and so am i. 6' 4 220 and hung. let's meet have drinks and see what happens

Hey sexy.... I dont live far from Brunswick and would love to meet for some HOT sex..... I would love to see my black dick sliding in and out of your tight white pussy....

North Jersey here. Nice to hear that someone in this area is looking for a good time. my Yahoo is track8billy, drop me an e-mail and we'll see whats what.

FAKE ASS WEB PICS
FAKE
FAKE
FAKE
FAKE
SENT THIS ON NUMEROUS EMAILS AND PRIVATE MESSAGES AND CANT GET NO RESPONSE

BIG FAKE

either she's a fake or wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy picky...I take the former

want to meet you girl and make you suck my big cock. i am in NYC. TELL me how to contact you

25 year old male in new york
would love to get a shoot at that beautiful sexy pussy of yours if you are interested get in contact with me at parot24@yahoo.com

Users who are viewing this thread