• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Nearly there

• Thread starternoway
  • Start date

How far will she go?

• Total voters
pre and post shave pictures, her present to him

very nice, love the bald look.

randyfrommo said:
very nice, love the bald look.

glad you like it, bare pussy, bare cock.

Yes, that's always nice. Love licking a bare pussy

randyfrommo said:
Yes, that's always nice. Love licking a bare pussy

me too. Apparently others like her bare in many ways as well.

Last edited by a moderator:
It is clear that for the majority of people on this site, it really doesn't matter whether your story is real or an elaborate fantasy/hoax. The fact that this thread has garnered 32 pages of comments indicates that most readers are buying into your fantasy. My only comment is that this thread should not be titled "Nearly There". At this point it is questionable whether she will ever get there! There have been questions about whether "she" even exists! At some point, you will have to decide whether she actually goes through with it, and then have to produce some proof that it happened. With all the 3rd party downloaded photos on this site, even then, there will be questions about your veracity. How about retitling this thread "Get there Someday. . .?

If your girl finally has with with the bbc are you gonna post pics or clips?

LeatherZebra said:
It is clear that for the majority of people on this site, it really doesn't matter whether your story is real or an elaborate fantasy/hoax. The fact that this thread has garnered 32 pages of comments indicates that most readers are buying into your fantasy. My only comment is that this thread should not be titled "Nearly There". At this point it is questionable whether she will ever get there! There have been questions about whether "she" even exists! At some point, you will have to decide whether she actually goes through with it, and then have to produce some proof that it happened. With all the 3rd party downloaded photos on this site, even then, there will be questions about your veracity. How about retitling this thread "Get there Someday. . .?

Cosign.

To the supporters thanks, even if you do think it is just good fiction, attached pic for you. believe what you want about it.

very nice, would love to lick that clit of hers. bet it is yummy

She has a sweet pussy. Pic taken day she shaved, can still see the nicks. The pic was her present to me

nice pic of her fresh shaved.

randyfrommo said:
nice pic of her fresh shaved.

The best part is that it is stretched and sperm filled

noway said:
The best part is that it is stretched and sperm filled

Yours or his?

his, she set the camera on timer as he went to the bathroom so he did see her take it.

That's a SWEET looking pussy! Is there any chance of getting a vid of it being filled? God, she's got a beautiful asshole too. I would really appreciate a pic (or a movie) of her getting both her holes stretched and filled.

_Mark_ said:
Have you established if he wants to get her pregnant?

If so, can I recommend the injection - 3 months of no worries at a time and she can pretend she forgot her sponge/pill

Can I recommend a placebo so we can get pics of her getting more while she's preggo?
;)

TimmyPtak said:
Can I recommend a placebo so we can get pics of her getting more while she's preggo?
;)

She is not pregnant, but you can imagine the bulge left over from being pregnant before, is her beginning to show again.

randyfrommo said:
I would strongly suggest putting sponge in. If it is tempting, won't be long before they indulge on other days, especially if she is wanting to please him and he starts wanting to fuck her on other days. He is already doing her bareback, the temptation will be there regardless of the sponge for them both. It will happen, I know.

She has stated that if she knows she is safe, and she does not have a sponge, she would probably do it anyway.

noway said:
She has stated that if she knows she is safe, and she does not have a sponge, she would probably do it anyway.

Enjoy the pregnancy, you saw what happened to AtlCpl.

Users who are viewing this thread