• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Nearly there

• Thread starternoway
  • Start date

How far will she go?

• Total voters
_Mark_ said:
Enjoy the pregnancy, you saw what happened to AtlCpl.

he was a fake.

being trying to get her to wear tights for years.

Very Nice!!!

noway said:
being trying to get her to wear tights for years.

Any chance of her posing with her new Black Boyfriend? Love to see those pics - Hott! Hott! Hott!

has he gone after her ass yet?

surely that time is coming soon...

BTW, have you dared her to leave the sponge at home when she dates yet?

bumper55 said:

no, i have not dared her to.

I don't think that would be a good dare, she might take you up on it if he has been pushing for the same thing. She looks really good in her pics. Would I ever love to get my cock into her sweet looking pussy. She is a real looker you have ther for a wife.

bumper55 said:

randyfrommo said:
I don't think that would be a good dare, she might take you up on it if he has been pushing for the same thing. She looks really good in her pics. Would I ever love to get my cock into her sweet looking pussy. She is a real looker you have ther for a wife.

bumper missed the first question. he has fingered he ass but never really tried to go beyond that. Also agree that it is not a dare i would give her, she might take me up on it, besides since i never get to see it, putting her sponge in and sometimes taking it out for her lets me feel apart of what is going on. randyfrommo thanks for the compliment, always show her such statements. It makes her feel sexy as well.

your welcome and she is sexy as hell, what I have seen of her, and you have shown a good bit of her.

Very nice update as usual. Any pics of her with him yet?

If she's anything like mine, she will make it her lifestyle

Attachments

• im25 copy.jpg
    im25 copy.jpg
    88.4 KB · Views: 535
  • 2459516702_b2ec423fec copy 2.jpg
    2459516702_b2ec423fec copy 2.jpg
    89.8 KB · Views: 633
  • 1859166316_2d7af44271 copy 2.jpg
    1859166316_2d7af44271 copy 2.jpg
    86.8 KB · Views: 582
_Mark_ said:
Very nice update as usual. Any pics of her with him yet?

I am never there. Yes i allow this because she really enjoying herself and she is more horny at home too so i am getting benefits twice over. Love how her pussy is still wet and loose friday nights. She says he is very against being photographed, trying to get her to aleast get more creampie photos

It is what it is. Have known guys that really do not want to be photo'd. Afraid it could come back on them. They have always been afraid of turning into another tiger!! Since him I can imagine it is even worse.

that is his concern, that it comes back to haunt him if there are photos. He enjoys the sex, cuming in her etc. but does not want potential problems

Just a shot to show more of her body. not bad for 42 years old.

cockbag said:
I have to say you two are dumber than bag of hammers.

DON'T SHOOT HIS FACE!!!
And so are you if you keep reading a post that all you can do is be negative about.

having been there and done that, cockbag, I do understand and the choice ahs to be all or none. Some do not want pic taken at all even if you don't take the face you stupid idiot.

thanks for support. Yes i would love to watch in person, yes i would love to have video or photos, but even without that i find it extremely hot that she is fucking a black man and letting him cum inside her

yes, it is even better being a part of the action in a 3some, but still hot leaving them alone to enjoy each other also. Have done both and it is fun either way, but being there is the best.

randyfrommo said:
yes, it is even better being a part of the action in a 3some, but still hot leaving them alone to enjoy each other also. Have done both and it is fun either way, but being there is the best.

Dont know for sure but would love to be there too. I do love how her pussy feels hours later and knowing that it is his sperm which is why she is so wet makes it that much hotter.

How do you explain your wife's Friday nights away to your children?

Users who are viewing this thread