Nearly there

• Thread starternoway
  • Start date

How far will she go?

• Total voters
Here she is playing with her toy but tell me what she is.

toys never can take the place of a hot hard cock driving into a womans pussy. Mine always says that to. plastic is fun but nothing beats a hard cock.

Mine agrees but i think the fastest way i can make her cum, is using one of her big naturalistic black toys on her and lick her clit at the same time. Doing this always makes her cum quickly but also hard.

yes, bet so. Mine is better with a vibrator on her clit and then a cock inside of her pussy just before she starts to cum. Drives her wild.
The only thing that gets her going faster, wetter and hotter is for a black guy to be fucking her, or maybe two of them taking turns using her. That would get her the hotest.

I love how her pussy feels after her big toys have been insde her. Her pussy is so loose but yet so hot and wet. I also love hearing her complain a bit about how big it is but then watching her buck up hard to it as she orgasms getting as much of it as possible deep inside of her. I really love the feel of her pussy with his sperm inside it, especially if it is very fresh. And the reason i don't view myself as a cuckold, even though i am not allowed to watch or get photos is because I am getting more great sex too.

love knowing that on a regular basis she is in this position for her black lover. The choice of hole is his, he prefers her pussy and i love when she comes home and shows me her pussy full of his sperm.

I know just what you mean, altho I usually get to watch hers being filled. There are occasions when she has had visitors to the house while I was out of town and had them full her pussy full while in our bed. She loved having that done.

You mentioned she is much hotter since comng off the pill. I wonder if part of that is due to what a lot of women describe as the thrill of pregnancy risk sex. Even if she uses the sponge it is not as safe, adn she is always thinking "what if I dont put it in..." I am happy you are geting an increased sex liffe, especialy with a very silky recently used pussy...

The pill works by tricking the body into thinking it is already pregnant so it does not release another egg. For appartently many women, that also leads to a decreased sex drive because the natural reason for sex is gone. She has stated several times she did not realize how much the pill had restricted her sex drive until she came off of it. She almost immedialtely became a lot more horny. Because of the nature of the sponge, yes she has to think about it everytime she uses it. It also makes it very hot for me as well. As i fuck her full of his sperm and enjoying how good it makes her pussy feel, i sometimes think, what if she forgot or what if he took it out. Those thoughts make me cum almost immediately.

I like how in the last picture we posted, she is showing me where his black dick goes and where he shoots his cum

Love when she brings her pussy home to me like this and full of his cum. It feels so loose and sloppy and yet so wonderful.

Love to fuck my wifes pussy after she has been filled with another guys cum. It's even better when she has had several guys fucking her pussy and filling her up. It is so hot fucking her knowing that she has just finished fucking several other guys.

Yes, it is amazingly hot fucking her knowing he and rarely they fucked her earlier and filled her pussy with cum. Knowing his sperm is still inside her looking for its target and what that could do, even when I know she is completely safe.

Last edited by a moderator:
yeah but fucking a wifes pussy full of cum, even protected, she is never completely safe and could still get knocked up. Mine missed her period once and for several days I fucked her as much as possible not knowing whether she was or not. She had been with several black guys just before. Anyone of them could ahve bred her. Turned out she wasn't, but it was hot fucking her during that time.

I am well aware of the fact that short of being sterile, there is always a risk no matter how small that he could get her pregnant. That thought always goes through my head as we have sex after he has cum in her. I admit I find that thought extremely hot even though I really don't want her pregnant. Would accept it if it happens.

noway said:
Love when she brings her pussy home to me like this and full of his cum. It feels so loose and sloppy and yet so wonderful.

Love seeing how he stretches her, then fires his sperm so deep in her. Knowing he he coated her cervix and more.

Last edited by a moderator:
She came today with another well stretched pussy and even though she had her sponge in, thoughts of what if, always cross my mind when i get my turn.

Working on maybe getting my wifes pussy stretched on sunday by a young 20's bbc. Hoping it all works out, maybe he will be a regular visitor for her.

Good luck. I love that my wife has a regular lover that pleases her several times a week on average, stretches her out, completely exhausts and relaxes her and fills her with sperm sometimes completely natural.

randyfrommo said:
Working on maybe getting my wifes pussy stretched on sunday by a young 20's bbc. Hoping it all works out, maybe he will be a regular visitor for her.

Hopefully your were lucky and she had fun.