• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Need a little help here

• Thread startertom81
  • Start date

tom81

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Apr 18, 2005
Doesn't my girl look like these girls sucking THESE BLACK COCKS. I want to see my girl get blacked so bad that i look for girls that look like her doing it.

Heres some more

Attachments

• 14.jpg
    14.jpg
    47.7 KB · Views: 408
want her to have it,bad!

I do exactly the same thing!!if i ever work out how to post pics here,will post some that look like my woman too.She is lovely,will she do you think?

Adore your wife.... give her BBC!

Hi guys,

It seems that you aren't to creative in seducing your wife and to give her the joys of BBC. Use your brains and arrange something she can't refuse...

Want some help?

ah,if only...

hi tjeemp....tried that once with an acquaintance who is a stripper....9.5 inches and thick.But,she backed out as he was 10 mins away from the house!She is a nervous lady!

she looks like this

and this is how i would like to see her....she is a little more meaty,big lovely ass and huge tits!!

Attachments

• 1-002.jpg
    1-002.jpg
    26.4 KB · Views: 766
Nervous?

Nervosity is a postive sign... It demonstrates that she is seriously thinking of making the big step.... she only doesn't want to be pushed!
You job is to create natural circumstances here she doesn't expect to happen it!
Try to arrange something with a couple of friends. Incidently meet and make your wife feel comfortable... A nice chat with nice boys.... Let fate take its cause.... If she likes the guy a promise you and especially her a wonderful night...

this picture drives me crazy she looks just like my girl dont you think so

hello

just post a picture of what your girl looks like so can let you know if she needs the chocolate fix..

Users who are viewing this thread