• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Need a penpal - cuckold, bull, or hotwife

• Thread starterevery12seconds
  • Start date

every12seconds

New around here...
Beloved Member
Dec 7, 2012
Hi all - normal married male here, but I have serious, serious cuck fantasies about my sexy wife. BUT, she is very, very repressed and would NEVER go for it. So, I am seeking a penpal that understands my needs. Either another cuck that I can share my fantasies with, or a bull that could almost be a cyberbull, or even a hotwife.

Please, DO NOT say, "just talk to her..." because i know her - she would never ever ever be up for it.

• Love
Reactions: Sshowoffwife, BLACKBULLSTUD, Pinkyrod and 7 others
I’d love to chat

every12seconds said:
Hi all - normal married male here, but I have serious, serious cuck fantasies about my sexy wife. BUT, she is very, very repressed and would NEVER go for it. So, I am seeking a penpal that understands my needs. Either another cuck that I can share my fantasies with, or a bull that could almost be a cyberbull, or even a hotwife.

Please, DO NOT say, "just talk to her..." because i know her - she would never ever ever be up for it.
I’m happy to chat

every12seconds said:

Where would you like to correspond?

every12seconds said:

Cuckold for chat. Too bad you can't experience the real thing.

Reactions: Mylatinawife and redback
I have the same issue and would enjoy chatting with someone who has my same fetish. I have enjoyed being on both sides. I have been the third person and have shared a girl friend before. I enjoy both sides and would do it again in a heartbeat.

Reactions: goodhusbanddd
Hi all - I am still looking for someone that understands my cuckold needs and can be a long-term penpal.

• Love
Reactions: Pinkyrod and monitaur
every12seconds said:
Hi all - I am still looking for someone that understands my cuckold needs and can be a long-term penpal.
I'm also in the same situation...

• Love
Reactions: Pinkyrod and monitaur
Pm me

Sure, why not. PM me.

Reactions: Lovasianladies
Bull here. I'm up to chat with any cuckold about your fantasies. PM me

Reactions: Readyu
Still looking for a penpal.

PM me. I'll be happy to chat

Cuckold here, I'd love to chat

I’ll chat

Both cuckold and bull here, happy to chat, PM me.

Reactions: Hornyjohn
redback said:
Both cuckold and bull here, happy to chat, PM me.
You interested in letting me have fun with you and her if your a couple

Thank you for your interest but we arent looking at the moment. Happy to chat tho.

Still looking for a penpal!

every12seconds said:

Same story

Users who are viewing this thread