• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Need advice on situation

• Thread starterjimtakingplung
  • Start date
only stories not real, what about pictures? that was not realy ony your fantasy man!

Last edited by a moderator:
Still seems like you're pimping out your wife for your own pleasure. No wonder she is getting pissed off at you. Let her do what she wants instead of pressuring her to fuck someone else. You're probably turning her off the idea.

Saturday - She said the place was really nice. He was also nice and kept complimenting her. They had dinner and almost two bottles of wine. They went back to his place for the night. He lives in a loft downtown. She said the view was awesome. She started to change the subject and I said wait what happened. She said nothing. I could tell she was lying. I said why are you lying. She said I dont like talking about this. She finally admitted she they messed around. I asked how far they went. She said little further than before. I said did you use the condoms. She said ya the whole box and started laughing. She said no. But I did use my mouth this time. She also said he was really trying to get her to have sex. I asked her why she didn't go all the way. She said she didn't want to. I said really. She said well maybe little but I am not going to let it get that far. I said you went further than you were going to anyway. She said ya I know. I just have done stuff with him so he was expecting something.

I told her I expected her to do more to. She gave me a little slap. She said you would probably expect me to go with him next weekend too. I asked her what she was talking about. She said he had asked her to go to LA for a business week/weekend. He was staying over the weekend after a conference on Wednesday through Sunday. I asked her if she wanted to go. She said kinda but that is not a good idea. I told her non sense. She should go and have a good time. She said no probably not. I told her I loved her and wanted her to go. She always wanted to see LA. Nothing else was said.

Sunday – She left Jared's and went to see Caleb. He was glad to see her. I got the impression she gave him a blow job right away. They never even went out except to go to McDonalds for some food. She stayed with him till about noon. She admitted she had not been with two guys in the same day like that since college. I said maybe one day it will have to be all four of us one day. She said I was bad.

Monday – She got home about noon. Fixed dinner and we talked.

There you go. A nice weekend away and all will be well.

See you same time next week! :)

Jim. More, more ,more, much more!!!!!!! This is so hot, there are a lot of hard dicks out here reading about your sexy Amber. Hope she gives it to Caleb, i know you want it soooo much. Personally i can hardly wait, when she finally does there is going to be a lot of sore cocks out here.. okdeacon

Pant Pant Pant

Jim We are starting to panic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Has Amber let Caleb do her?? She is sure a fine wife and she is going to do for you. okdeacon :p:p

Youre lyer man! Every story is only one step this is your fantasy only. She is naked arround him and hi doesnt fucks her? :D she sucks him and he doesnt fuck her. If you re saying true your wife lyer. She is fucking every day and she buys condom everyday. Your condoms will stay forever:D
Youre asshole cuck!

I am not so sure he is lying. Good story either way though. If it is fictional, may I suggest learning a bit about contemporary realism? You are pretty good at this, but it would help.

Tuesday – She called me at work and said she was packing her bag to go to Jared's. I told her ok and she said she would hopefully see me before she left. When I got home she was doing her makeup. I grabbed the lotion because I knew it was next. I really got her revved up. She got a little pissed and told me to stop and sit down for a second.

She said do you love me. I said of course. Did you mean what you said about going to LA. I said yes. She said I am going to ask you again. If you want me to go. I said of course.

She looked me in the eyes and said she loved me. She then got up and got her bags. She looked like she was going to cry. I asked her if this is what she wanted. She said ya kinda. I told her to let loose and do what ever she wanted. She said ok and gave me a kiss and a smile. She gave me all the info on where they are staying. Jared came and picked her up as she was telling me and off she went. I just stood there. It all happened so fast. I am pretty sure they will have sex. I think that is what she was basically telling me.

About an hour after she left it hit me about the condoms. She hadn't taken the overnight bag and they were still there. I checked the drawer and the rest were there. She is on the pill but I am a germ a phoebe. Now it is just a waiting game I guess.

Sorry, taking the plung...
If she comes back and tells you they haven't fucked, you should divorce her. :(

Last time I checked they still sell condoms in LA so they should be able to pick up some there.

I'm confused, why don't you just tell her you like her having sex with other guys? (but you still love her)

Tuesday part two – When she got home she was really distant. Jared brought all her bags up but I could here her tell him the house was a mess. It was a few minutes before she came in. I heard her tell him goodbye.

I finally got her to talk to me after her shower. She said they had a good time. They stayed at a resort and she said it was nicest place she had ever been. I asked her if they got all caught up. She said ya pretty much. She got red and tried to change the subject. I told her I loved her and I wanted to talk. She said there are somethings that we probably should talk about.

I asked her what all they did besides sight seeing. She said they didn't get out a whole lot. She said that sounded bad. I laughed and she said but it is kinda true. I said something about not taking the condoms. She said she forgot. I asked if she needed them. She said kinda. She then busted out crying.

I told her I loved her and nothing she could have done would bother me. She said we did it and ran to the room. I went in and she had her head on pillow. I told her again I loved her and that it was ok. I told her I guessed this would happen when she started going out. She looked at me and said you are not mad. I said no. Just tell me what happened. She said he told her the first time he asked that she would have to put out if she was going.

She said that is why she kept asking me if I really wanted her to go. I told her I figured it would happen. She said it actually happened before they left. Twice that night. Once the next morning. She got really quite and I asked if they used condoms. She said don't be mad at me. I was little. She could tell and said sorry. He didn't have any and said that he didn't want to use them anyway. So he did her bareback. Yes he came in her almost every time. She said she knew she was safe so she wasn't worried. She said she also knew I would want to use condoms with her now. I agreed.

She admitted she liked the thrill that she had missed since we got married. I told her I was glad she was happy. She had a smile that showed she was happy.

Wednesday – They got to the place and stayed in the room for the night.

Thursday – she went to the spa and then met up with him that night for the banquet. She said he introduced her to everyone as his girlfriend. She said he was really nice to her the whole trip. They went back to the room and went at it again.

Friday – She went shopping on his card at the resort. She bought a dress for the reception they were having that night. It looked like it would look awesome on her. They turned in early.

Saturday – They went to a bed and breakfast near the ocean. She said it was really romantic.

Sunday – they got up and left. She told me everything when she got home of course. I asked her if she really liked him. She got red and said yes. She said they are officially boyfriend and girlfriend. I said do you love him. She said no in a shy way but said she did like him a lot.

She said she would probably be seeing him more often now. She just said you are ok with that right. I said ya of course. I want you to be happy.

I tried to get frisky with her. She stopped me and said not tonight. She was warn out. She got her stuff and went to the bathroom. I asked her why she did that. She said no reason she didn't really know. I noticed a mark on her neck. She got really quite. It was a hicky. I raised her night shirt and there were a lot. She said she was sorry. I told her it was ok.

I told her I wanted to cook dinner for us tomorrow and she said she already had plans. I just said ok and she went to bed. I actually sat there just thinking about everything. I am happy but also little nervous where all of this is going.

Excellant stuff Jim, I love it.
Pity you can't pry some more imformation out of her, would love to know the details as I'm sure you would.
Check through her stuff when she's out, or maybe her emails, you may find some thing interesting.
Good luck.

Congratulations.
Try to encourage her to continue seeing her other boyfriends, so she won't get too 'into' Jared. :cool:

This Stuff Is Top Cabin

Jim Congratulations, you how have a sexy and sweet Hot Wife. There is nothing better in the world and i am very happy for both of you. It will onlyget hotter so get ready for a wonderful ride. It will be interesting to see what she does with Caleb. Your wife does love you very much and she now knows that her getting laid by other men TURNS you on. You were the most patiebt hubby i have ever read about so enjoy your rewards. It will be exciting for all to follow her in the future to see just what all she will do for you. There will probably be some very lucky young men that know your sweet hot wife. You will be the most lucky. Pease keep us posted. Happy Days :p:p:p:p okdeacon

It took 10 pages of wonderful awe for it to happen, so I must add my congratulations as well. She has "crossed over the line" and things will be very emotional for her for a few weeks as she finally "gives her emotions and body completely to her lovers". She has had to "hold herself back until now", and that has been difficult for her, especially as she has struggled with the risk of losing her husband if she had misinterpreted his intentions.

There is the chance that she may be spotted in public more often, especially as she will be more openly loving to the men she is now sleeping with.

Gently encourage her to have full penetrative sex with all three without condoms, as a condom is "almost not sex", just as Bill Clinton said that "oral is not sex".

Tell her that you want her to have bareback sex (she is on the pill), and you will definitely wear condoms everytime so your penis won't touch what they are enjoying. The condom will touch, but your penis won't as the latext keeps it off her skin. This keeps the precious part (of you and her) seperate from her boyfriends.

Hope she tells you about the emotional responses that Jared and the others feel from "finally going all the way with her". It must be so exciting for them at long last.

I am assuming that she will have no reason not to go bareback with the other two as well.

Don't worry how long your postings are, because we hang on every word you write.

Update

Monday – I went to work. She slept late and then started getting ready. I got home and supper was cooked. She said she was going to Caleb's. I asked when she was going to be home. She said maybe Wednesday. He was out of class tomorrow. She looked great and left. I checked and she didn't take the condoms.

Tuesday – I called her from work. She said they were at the cafateria. She said to be quick. I just ask if everything was going good. She said of course and bye.

Wednesday 10th – We had lunch together. I asked if he was glad to see her she said ya. She was distant so I just asked her if they had sex. She gave me the evil eye and said we are in public. We got back to my car and I asked her what happened. She got red and said yes they did. A few times. Her friend actually saw them one time after they all went out. She asked me if I was ok with it. I said yes. She said they didn't use protection since he was a virgin.

I asked her if she was ok. She said yes but really sore. She said she had a little bit of trouble with his size. She said maybe I could help her with that. I must have had a stupid look because she laughed and said the dildo goffy. I then laughed.

She said it would be a while since she is still sore. She went home and made dinner. We ate and talked. She said she is finally happy again. Everything had been tough over the last year. She said she was going out with Matt tomorrow and then she told Jared she would stay with him for the rest of the weekend.

I told her to go lay on the bed and I would come message her. She gave me a kiss and went and layed down. I messaged her back and the phone rang. She answered it. It was Jared. They talked for little while while I messaged her. It was little weird. She got off the phone and said sorry. I said ti was alright. I asked her where she was sore and she got red all over. I said what did I say she said nothing. She said she was sore on her thighs. She said inner when I started rubbing outer. I then knew why. I started rubbing the oil in. She said it felt good. I rubbed for while then let my finger slip in. She jumped and said she was just sore. I said I would only message it. I don't know if it was me but she felt lot looser. We normally dont have the sex she has had in a month or two. I mentioned it and she reached down and said ya maybe a little sorry. I told her no reason to be sorry.

I started on her back and asked her how it was with Caleb. She said good. I could tell I wasn't going to get much out of her so I stopped asking.

Thursday – She was leaving as I got in. She was headed to Joys. She said she loved me and would probably see me Monday.

Well I think we can say that you have certainly taken the plunge.

How often do you actually see her???

Users who are viewing this thread