• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Need Advise on possible cuckold

• Thread startermarriedukpako
  • Start date

marriedukpako

New around here...
Beloved Member
May 24, 2024
Hi guys I need your help or even your advise

Me (M32) have been married to wife (24) for almost 3 years now it was a typical arranged marriage. I was born n raised in the UK my wife lived all her life in Pakistan and only moved here last year June. She was always very modest and let's say religious.

After all that searching she found a job in a local nail salon that has a few branches in Glasgow. First few weeks were normal where she'd complain about "Gore" being rude to her and then slowly she started talking more and more about this guy "Andrew" who is more or less the manager. She told me they always get lunch together and have come really close. She's started to dress with a lot of teasing clothes, deep neck lines and that. She came home last weekend with a few love bites and is always on her phone. I am certain they are from Andrew, all this turns me on but I don't know how to approach her about all this

Reactions: Sandy Row
Just sit back and enjoy the ride,if she was bold enough to come home without concealing the love bites maybe she wanted you to see them, wanted you to know, it is unusual for a wife to tell her husband she has become really close to another man, particularly work colleague/boss.

Out of curiousity,why didn't you ask her about the love bites, was it because you were afraid she would tell you they were from Andrew?

If it is as you suspect new patterns will emerge in your relationship, she will start to arrive home much later than she should have,possibly going out at night,depending on how bold she is, maybe staying out all night.

Do you two still have sex?

Last edited:
Reactions: marriedukpako
Sandy Row said:
Just sit back and enjoy the ride,if she was bold enough to come home without concealing the love bites maybe she wanted you to see them, wanted you to know, it is unusual for a wife to tell her husband she has become really close to another man, particularly work colleague/boss.

Out of curiousity,why didn't you ask her about the love bites, was it because you were afraid she would tell you they were from Andrew?

If it is as you suspect new patterns will emerge in your relationship, she will start to arrive home much later than she should have,possibly going out at night,depending on how bold she is, maybe staying out all night.

Do you two still have sex?
Hi thank you for replying,

Well I saw the love bites as she was coming out of the shower, when she came back from work she had it covered and lately she has been picking up extra shifts, not so much of nights out as she's still relatively new to the UK culture. We do have sex but it seems as if she's always wanting me to be done with it.

I didn't mention anything because I'm a bit scared, where would that take our relationship, would she leave me or will I just be her cuck?

Reactions: Sandy Row
marriedukpako said:
Hi thank you for replying,

Well I saw the love bites as she was coming out of the shower, when she came back from work she had it covered and lately she has been picking up extra shifts, not so much of nights out as she's still relatively new to the UK culture. We do have sex but it seems as if she's always wanting me to be done with it.

I didn't mention anything because I'm a bit scared, where would that take our relationship, would she leave me or will I just be her cuck?
You're welcome.

Ah so that put's a different perspective on it, I thought she was making to attempt to conceal the love bites.

I would tread carefully, don't confront her about it,encourage her without being obvious about it, if she brings up Andrew in affectionate terms during conversation say something like, 'It's nice you have found a friend at work, I'm happy about that as you don't know all that many people'

If she says she's working extra shifts or is going out with some people from work say, 'That's great enjoy yourself,I want you to be happy'

In other words be supportive, don't be confrontational or accusatory, let her know you're happy she is happy.

She sounds like a real keeper so you don't want to do anything to endanger that.

Just a few musings from me based on knowing very little.

Do you ever go into the Chatroom?

You/we can have a much more detailed chat about it in there,look to the menu on the left of the screen,click where it says 'Chat',you can register as a member or joing as a guest, registering is always better but guests and members can have conversations so if you prefer beibg a guest you have that option right at the beginning, let me know if that appeals to you and we can take it from there.

Good luck, something tells me you're in for the thrill of your life;).

Reactions: marriedukpako

Users who are viewing this thread