• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Need blacks

• Thread starterLIGIRL
  • Start date

LIGIRL

New around here...
Beloved Member
Aug 1, 2006
I have the biggest fantasy that me and my boyfriend want fafilled and its black dicks in me. i love it

Attachments

• 899014354_l.jpg
    899014354_l.jpg
    37.2 KB · Views: 482
  • 899029974_l.jpg
    899029974_l.jpg
    55.3 KB · Views: 530
  • 899031937_l.jpg
    899031937_l.jpg
    18.1 KB · Views: 582
  • 988349115_l.jpg
    988349115_l.jpg
    28.4 KB · Views: 603
omg babe take that shirt off wow

Well don't talk about it, BE about it. Cum to Ohio and get sum......

She Looks Kinda Corny

LiGirl, you´re so pretty e so hot... I hope you get lucky in find some black men to fill you. Remember to register and post the moment for us.

Seriously...

We see a lot of photos of these (occasionaly) hot women.

Often in these images the woman is fully clothed.

Its pretty obvious that they did'nt pose specifically to be placed on this wonderful web-site in search of black cock.

My question: Have any of you guys ever really met one of these types of advertisers. Or is it just some horny guy placing a fake ad to ellicit responses?

The same question regarding those that post nude pics: Legit or almost always a horny or vindictive husband/boyfriend?

pimpology101 said:
Well don't talk about it, BE about it. Cum to Ohio and get sum......
Word. I don't condone cheating, but come fuck with us:D

Well, in a more serious note, I think 99% that this woman is a fake just like the other one's threads I posted it.If a woman is asking if she's "worthy of black cock", it's probably a guy looking for horny responses. I expect kids to do this. NOT GROWN MEN. It's sad though. Real sad.

I am not buying this shit

wHERE U GUYS LOCATED

Users who are viewing this thread