• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

need blk guy or guys

• Thread starterhubby2plzwife
  • Start date

hubby2plzwife

New around here...
Beloved Member
Sep 29, 2005
need blk guy or guys to service wife as i watch. she has done blk guys before we meet and i have heared the stories now i want to see it happen. we are in the bristol TN area if you want to help

Attachments

• 104_0404a.jpg
    104_0404a.jpg
    23.9 KB · Views: 795
pretty pussy!

mmm yur wifes pretty pussy reminds of a girl i dated for a short while, i just couldnt get enough of the stout smell and salty taste of her pussy, especially after a long day of working in a hot factory and getting wet with pussy juice and sweat! or whatever it was she did to get so worked up.

bet u cant wait to go down on that after its been worked over by a big cock and cummed in, if not i sure will !!

good luck!

p.s. i sure would luv 2 sniff her pussy moistend panties.....

freeeeekee1@yahoo.com

bristol is about 2 hrs from knoxville.

Attachments

• 104_0408a.jpg
    104_0408a.jpg
    17.8 KB · Views: 351
love to eat her pussy after shes been fucked hard. shes alway wet and ready to ride.

Attachments

• 104_0406a.jpg
    104_0406a.jpg
    19.7 KB · Views: 438
looking forward to doing this

I did to blk guys when i was in school and i loved it im looking forward to doing it again.

looking forward to doing this

I did to blk guys when i was in school and i loved it im looking forward to doing it again.

Love your big bush :) love to see it full of black seed.

Would love to suck a load of BBC cum out of that pussy!!!

Users who are viewing this thread