• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Need guy to help train wife

plymfun

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Aug 12, 2013
Plymouth
Hi guys
My wife is no stranger to sex with strangers in fact she loves it. Over the years she has had dozens of one night instant sessions from internet guys, visiting workmen and my mates.

But its always only when she wants to be used not when I want to get her used

So I need a mature experianced guy to help train her to fuck strangers on my command. She does let me do anything to her myself anytime anywhere.

She is only into normal stuff / oral not anal. Lilkes a little pain by stretching but never had full fisting although she doesnt object too much when guys try.

So any applicants willing to help .....of course you get to have her anytime.

Last edited:
plymfun said:
Hi guys
My wife is no stranger to sex with strangers in fact she loves it. Over the years she has had dozens of one night instant sessions from internet guys, visiting workmen and my mates.

But its always only when she wants to be used not when I want to get her used

So I need a mature experianced guy to help train her to fuck strangers on my command. She does let me do anything to her myself anytime anywhere.

She is only into normal stuff / oral not anal. Lilkes a little pain by stretching but never had full fisting although she doesnt object too much when guys try.

So any applicants willing to help .....of course you get to have her anytime.

Yess!!