Need Help/Advice Re Chat!

• Thread starterSandy Row
  • Start date

Sandy Row

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Feb 8, 2017
I have been a member in Chat since it started so know all there is to know about it, however yesterday it became apparent that no one could see my comments in any of the rooms, or in private messages.

I've been into my settings several times and my chat setting is definetly set to 'On', I even tried changing it from 'On' to 'Members Only' , I've messaged several long term friends and several admins and none of them has responded, which would never happen.

Any help appreciated.

don't feel alone I get the same thing, thought I was just ******* of how to navigate this site but I seem to have a difficult time with most of it

Zima said:
don't feel alone I get the same thing, thought I was just ******* of how to navigate this site but I seem to have a difficult time with most of it
I've been on here almost eight years and don't usually have any problems,I'm not tech savvy however and

Grn Eyz has been very helpful in the past,so hoping she can help me out again.​

Just to illustrate my last point, I have no idea how that last sentence went all bold😃

Sandy Row said:
I've been on here almost eight years and don't usually have any problems,I'm not tech savvy however and

Grn Eyz has been very helpful in the past,so hoping she can help me out again.​

Just to illustrate my last point, I have no idea how that last sentence went all bold😃
Sandy, thank you for your kind words. Let's try this ... clear your cookies and cache from your browser then go into chat and see if others can read and reply to your posts. This has worked for me in the past.

Reactions: Sandy Row
Grn Eyz said:
Sandy, thank you for your kind words. Let's try this ... clear your cookies and cache from your browser then go into chat and see if others can read and reply to your posts. This has worked for me in the past.
Thank you sweetie, that worked a treat.