• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

need help to understand

• Thread startermar hubby
  • Start date

mar hubby

New around here...
Beloved Member
Sep 19, 2009
for the last year or so my wife will only give me hand jobs .She tell me my cock like it better that way. when I try to get some pussy .She tells me it dirty down there or she didn't shower ete .She still keep it shaved and sometimes i get to finger her .She is alway wet .whats up with this thanks

Sounds like your being cucked and someelse is fucking that pussy! Have you checked her panties when comes home late? I bet you"ll find your proof there.

most time she wear on underwear to bed. I don't mine if she play around it cool and she knows it .what else are tell tail signs

So you're implying that your wife won't have sex with you, but she will jack you off. And when you finger her, it's wet. Also, you are ok with her fucking around on you? But you don't know if she is or not, so you come here to ask if the people HERE think she is fucking someone?

Well....I hate to break the news to you, but your wife is fucking a black man...no, wait... She is fucking 5 black men. Yeah, that's it. They are all at least 6'5" tall, are shredded and weigh at least 259 pounds...yeah, that's the ticket! And their dicks....OMG!!! Their dicks are all HUMONGOUS!!!! The shortest one is 14 inches and it weighs 4 pounds. They have priapism and have all been in a mental institution for 10 years because they were driven insane by white pussy. Oh yeah, and they cum a half cup every time they ejaculate. Did I leave anything out? Oh...and your wife is pregnant with triplets (boys, of course) that belong to the biggest dude with the biggest dick. And she fucks them in your bed while you are away and they laugh when she tells them how little your dick is.

Well, I guess that answers your question.

ROFLMAO :flash::flash: