• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Need some ideas

• Thread starterMrGiles
  • Start date

MrGiles

New around here...
Beloved Member
Apr 7, 2009
Currently I've commanded my girl that she cannot wear panties, must wear a bra that exposes her nipples and must masturbate to orgasm at least once a day while she is at work.

She tells me she's wet as fuck all day long so I need some other ideas of things to make her do when we are apart that will break her down some more.

just keep giving her tasks as your doing - its opening her mind and shes loving it! Set her tasks of using a black dildo in the toilet at work and asking her to imagine it was the real thing on the end of a hot black guy etc. Come on you've obviously got a imagination which shes enjoying use it to use her.

hyperdude29 said:
Currently I've commanded my girl that she cannot wear panties, must wear a bra that exposes her nipples and must masturbate to orgasm at least once a day while she is at work.

She tells me she's wet as fuck all day long so I need some other ideas of things to make her do when we are apart that will break her down some more.

I have a Ground Breaking Idea!

1196578782897.jpg

yeah I got permabanned off of the other forums site i visit and I need a place to put these pics.

hehehe, i kick so much ass.

She would need to wear panties or a thong, but Ive gone thru workdays with "Ben Wah" balls inserted...... it makes a nice sensation when walking .

Last edited by a moderator:
?

what kind of job does she have?

Little Tasks to do

I too love being given little tasks to do by my bf. Made me feel so naughty.

She's a teacher. So obviously we can only experiment to a certain degree. I don't want her to get fired. Lately I've been making her go topless under her jacket when she drives to and from work. Then she just changes in the washroom before class starts.

Make her wear panties to work, but remove them when she gets there. At first, she can keep them in her purse, but after a few days, she needs to leave the panties where she removes them. Have her select various places around the school where she can removes them safely. Ladies Room, storeroom, parking lot, girls lockerroom, etc.

man- why not make her go topless and panty less at school? Maybe just for the morning or afternoon to start? How about flashing (accidently of course!) some of the male students or other teachers?

Slit a ping pong ball in half...insert a steel ball bearing.... glue the ping pong ball halfs back together. Have her insert and wear it all day. Then insert and wear two. She can try or practice at home to get comfotable before making her wear them to work.

Users who are viewing this thread