• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Needing bull for wedding night

• Thread starterOoo
  • Start date

Ooo

ARCUCKCPLE
Beloved Member
Jun 27, 2013
United states
We are looking for a very special bull for our wedding night. BBC a must physically fit good looking and extremely well equipped. Clean and disease free

20160312_111143.jpg

• Love
Reactions: tixeros78, tlxyz, PhilippinesFun and 5 others
Good luck! hope she cuck you Hard on your weeding!

• Love
Reactions: tixeros78, Ooo and bobbyhotone2
tinyppjt said:
We are looking for a very special bull for our wedding night. BBC a must physically fit good looking and extremely well equipped. Clean and disease free

20160312_111143.jpg
That's a very reasonable desire for a wedding night cuckolding of your new husband- and cuckold-to-be, Ms. Tinyppit. And, thank you foe posting your photo. You look good. I wish you well with your quest. Your photo suggests you will succeed.

• Love
Reactions: NordicBull, Ooo and bobbyhotone2
tinyppjt said:

20160312_111143.jpg
Excellent idea for you and your future husband agree that you should be fucked by a very special bull on your wedding night and that the BBC must be physically fit good looking and extremely well equipped. I wish you and your lucky future cuckold husband great luck in you being fucked by a BBC on your wedding night.
Will your husband be allowed to also fuck you?

Reactions: NordicBull and Ooo
Your post dates from yesterday (Wednesday). Today is Friday, 23 Oct. 2020, slightly after midnight {at my end). Have you had any luck identifying and recruiting a bull of the kind you're looking for, for your wedding night cuckolding?

It might be helpful if you state when your wedding is scheduled.... such as "mid-Nov.", if you don't want to be too specific.

If you identify a candidate who lives reasonably near you, that should give you some time to "get acquainted" (in a sexual sense) prior to youir wedding and initial formal-cuckolding day.

Reactions: Ooo and edtheguy
tinyppjt said:

20160312_111143.jpg
Hi hope you find what you are looking for. Husband and I did this and it was an amazing night we did have more then one

Reactions: tlxyz, PhilippinesFun, NordicBull and 4 others
Very cool

bobbyhotone2 said:
Excellent idea for you and your future husband agree that you should be fucked by a very special bull on your wedding night and that the BBC must be physically fit good looking and extremely well equipped. I wish you and your lucky future cuckold husband great luck in you being fucked by a BBC on your wedding night.
Will your husband be allowed to also fuck you?
Only with his tongue or a condom

Reactions: SquirmingSub, tlxyz, NordicBull and 2 others
this is one of my biggest fantasies.

Reactions: NordicBull
we regret not having a Bull join us on our wedding night

• Sad
Reactions: SquirmingSub, PhilippinesFun and NordicBull
bighdpitslut said:
Hi hope you find what you are looking for. Husband and I did this and it was an amazing night we did have more then one
Wow.

I think white wifes should be fucked by us before the wedding and after she should be at the alter with a belly full of black cum

Reactions: chubby sally 38 and PhilippinesFun
can irecording of wedding night or watch the stream live

Good luck and let us know how it goes

Helped out few couples with this

Users who are viewing this thread