• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Nervous About Teamviewer

• Thread starterAshamed Husband
  • Start date

Ashamed Husband

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jun 27, 2012
Cuck and nervous about using team viewer but wanting to explore it more at the same time.

tv 736 950 666

pw 9hws77

Teamviewer gives up allot of control. If you aren't familiar with it, you could be in for a heck of a ride because some TV'ers like to reveal passwords.

Up to you if you want your keyboard and mouse locked.

I discourage the black screen unless you know ho to backup and protect your system very well.

This sounds kind of hot

New and nervous here

clayc1968 said:
Teamviewer gives up allot of control. If you aren't familiar with it, you could be in for a heck of a ride because some TV'ers like to reveal passwords.

I discourage the black screen unless you know ho to backup and protect your system very well.

Have not had anybody try to get passwords from me yet. Am curious about how.

clayc1968 said:

Sounds hot to those that know how.

TVID: 661 005 020
PW: i6s7n2

clayc1968 said:

Trying again. Sounds hot, if you know how.
TVID:661 005 020
PW:558gnm

Please read post. I have had a few sessions in past. Already had some look at pics and or post. I am curious about those that really know how to do stuff mentioned and make it intense.

Last edited:
Post was hours ago. Already had somebody connect and again all they did was look at pics. SO gave up.

geekcuck said:

Please read post. I have had a few sessions in past. Already had some look at pics and or post. I am curious about those that really know how to do stuff mentioned and make it intense.

Ready to try again.
PW: n92aj4

Always wanted to be ordered to give out my TV info by a seasoned TV pro. so that my desktop folder of all my pics can be seen, posted or sent to him.

I even imagine him knowing how to turn on my cam, making me strip and go stand in the corner of my room as he looks through my folder of pics.

967 788 791 pass 7889

on tv now

936 615 376
chinks

936 615 376
chinks

Nervous newbie here but intrigued, looking for partner to explore and play

404 870 960

New to this but interested in exploring a bit

geekcuck said:
Previous quote: Teamviewer gives up allot of control. If you aren't familiar with it, you could be in for a heck of a ride because some TV'ers like to reveal passwords or install backdoor.

PW: w2wi97

on now

Who TV'ed me earlier - like my wife?

Users who are viewing this thread