• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

New and inexperienced stag/vixen dom/sub couple

• Thread starterDomAndSub
  • Start date

DomAndSub

Showing off my little Slave
Beloved Member
Jul 27, 2023
Holland
Hi all, we're both almost 50 years old and our dynamic is one in which she is totally submissive to me, but just in the bedroom ;)
We have done a few experiments with other people, namely with strangers making her cum while tied up and blindfolded in a sex cinema.

Oh, and we love to share her pics, she loves being shown naked to total strangers and see the reactions here :)
So hoping to have some fun on here together!

I have created a little album so you can see if you like my toy
My little slave

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: CreamyBill, Domfrank and DeleteMe
DomAndSub said:
Hi all, we're both almost 50 years old and our dynamic is one in which she is totally submissive to me, but just in the bedroom ;)
We have done a few experiments with other people, namely with strangers making her cum while tied up and blindfolded in a sex cinema.

Oh, and we love to share her pics, she loves being shown naked to total strangers and see the reactions here :)
So hoping to have some fun on here together!

I have created a little album so you can see if you like my toy
My little slave
What a great album to show off your lovely wife. You two must have great fun. Any man that gets to enjoy using your wife has won the lottery.

Reactions: DomAndSub

Users who are viewing this thread