• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

new and loving it

• Thread startersubcuck
  • Start date

subcuck

New around here...
Beloved Member
Sep 24, 2006
Hello everyone!!! I have been reading this forum for about a year now and I know it is for me and my soon to be wife!!!!! I had a hard time wondering if this life style was for real or fantasy, I now believe it is for real!!!!! She has been hinting and flirting for months to other men and I dont want to lose her!!!! I thought I would be mad but I actually got HARD!!!!!It took me by suprise. Thanks to every on this forum! I will aproach her about this forum and maybe get some pics. It is my first post and hopefully not my last!

Advice

Any new advice would be a huge help? Thank U!

Subcuck

Get it on man. Wish you good luck. Tell her i bet she will enjoy the fucking. okdeacon

Thank u

Hey everyone, Thank u for the e-mails and replies! Well it is out in the open know! She let me know that she has already been with two men since we have been engaged over a two year period. She seems more relieved to know I had been looking at this site for awhile now! There are some mixed feelings for me but every time I think about her cheating I get WEAK at the knees. She seems so happy to know that still want to be with her!! Hopfully a whole new world opend up for us. She said she feels secure with me and wanted me to stay. The wedding is still on and so is her lifestyle!!! Thanks again!

subcuck said:
Hey everyone, Thank u for the e-mails and replies! Well it is out in the open know! She let me know that she has already been with two men since we have been engaged over a two year period. She seems more relieved to know I had been looking at this site for awhile now! There are some mixed feelings for me but every time I think about her cheating I get WEAK at the knees. She seems so happy to know that still want to be with her!! Hopfully a whole new world opend up for us. She said she feels secure with me and wanted me to stay. The wedding is still on and so is her lifestyle!!! Thanks again!

Whens the wedding? Id like an invite to the dance and a dance with the lovely bride. In fact Id like a lot more than a dance, Id like to take her to your wedding bed and fuck her in her wedding dress as you watched. How does that sound?

subcuck

Way to go man ENJOY. Very lucky man to find out you have a HOT wife even before you get married. She is also fortunate to have a hubby who likes for her to fuck around. I truly love women that like to fuck men other than thier husbands but still love their husbands with all their heart. Take real good care of your soon to be wife i think you two are in for a lot of happiness and a FUN filled relationship. Its really cool when a new bride gets dicked by another on her wedding day. I promise should you do it you will NEVER forget the experience and you will both remember it on every anniversary. The hottest thing in the world is for the wife to fuck another man secertly and tell you about it at some special monent, VERY SEXY BELIEVE ME!!! The Best of Everything to Both of You. How about a photo of your honey? Hide face if you must. THANKS okdeacon

hey guys thanks!

Thanks Okdeacon! I am trying to get some photos. I need to find out how to post them. We were out last night to get some naughty toys and she suggested I just buy a blow up doll! I am not going to read into that too much! I'm a little nervous. Traci wanted some of her pics posted that she picked out.

Subuck

For gosh sakes man POST them photos. Thanks Traci !! You going to heat this thread up some for us hard dicks? You pick us out some really sexy photos so if our dicks get hard we will have some good material to whack to. HURRY okdeacon

looking!

Traci is looking for men in the Oklahoma - Mid west area to talk. She is 5ft.7inches tall about 138 lbs. b cup tits. She is very fit. She is 28 and I am 32.

wow

she sounds gorgeous please post some pics!!!!!

Sub

Traci come on little baby girl show us what you got. Tell Sub about the other men you have fucked since you have been engaged. Hope its more than two. Get you another BIG dick for Christmas so we can all get hot hearing about it. Spice it up for us. Merry Christmas All !! okdeacon

Users who are viewing this thread