• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

New Black/Wife Pics

• Thread starternewcpl2
  • Start date

newcpl2

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Mar 25, 2007
Genuine New Homegrown Black/Wife Pics

Just posting some more pics of my wife with one of her black lovers. These were a pretty recent quickie - he came around after work, threw a load into her while I watched, had her lick his cock clean then left her dripping with his sperm. The whole thing lasted about 20 minutes, he literally used her pussy hard and fast then left her fucked body to me.

Picture 3 is a beauty, he has just pumped his load inside her and dumped his spent cock ontop of her pussy.

Picture 6 shows the pool of his cum inside her. Notice the black pubic hair.

Picture 7 shows his now beautifully fat cock flecked with his cum and her juices after he stood up to leave

Picture 8 shows her cleaning his cock afterwards - you can see his cum on her lips and fingers. When she had finished we discovered a pool on the floor where her pussy had continued to drip.

Enjoy!

Jim:feedback:

More...

Next pics...

wow love that last one

That is sum Hot Pic's.........luv big loads of Black seed her also!!

Your wife is so hot....drops everything for a BBC and bareback fucking...mmm I would love to watch her in action....any vids of her? So nice....

Love that nasty/nappy Black pube, its dirty-but very hot!!

Very nice thanks for psoting. Love to see more.

:clap: Great set of Pics

It almost looks as if you had her doing some breeding... ;)

nice broad but how bout finding her a bull who's in shape like some of us who post here. get the beer belly muthafucker outta there. i bet he doesn't even fuck her right. how can he isn't in good shape?

wow those are so hawt

Damn! These are some of the sexiest pics I've seen on this forum. You are one lucky hubby.:clap:

quickie

Does her boyfriend call to say he is on his way, or does he just pop in? What is it like when he gets there? Do you answer the door and talk, or does he just go straight for it?

Great pics. You're very lucky.

She like gang bangs too? That would be even better.

Great pics, thanks!

Great pics nothing looks hotter then a black cock pulling out of a white married pussy just dripping in cum llike those of your wife. Do post more pics of her nasty encounters. That last pics with her mouth around his cum coated cock is hot!

fantastic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you

Love the pub on her thigh!
did you lick it off?

Great pics! Does he stop by often?

Beautiful!!!

Thank you for sharing that wonderful moment with us. It is so beautiful to see a white wife used bare like that. All three of you are very fortunate.

Users who are viewing this thread