• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

New couple from Tasmania

• Thread starterAussieDev
  • Start date

AussieDev

New around here...
Beloved Member
May 13, 2024
Hi all,
New couple in our 20s here. From the island state of Australia.
My girlfriend and I have both fantasised about this kind of thing for a while, and I have had a few minor experiences with an ex gf, but we have finally decided to take it further.

Looking forward to learning from others and talking about our adventures here.

• Love
Reactions: Indiadominantbull, Lovasianladies, EdT and 2 others
AussieDev said:
Hi all,
My girlfriend and I have both fantasised about this kind of thing for a while, and I have had a few minor experiences with an ex gf, but we have finally decided to take it further.

Please let me see her. I am hard and ready for her.

I've been to Tassie a few times. Love it there.
Would've loved to have hooked up with you guys too had I known you then too.

If you're girlfriend doesn't mind being shared, it could make for some really fun times.
I've always wanted to fuck another man's wife/partner in front of them and have them also participate so she gets to experience more than one cock at a time.

Are you ready to show us your hot girlfriend here ?
You can also P.M. me too if you're not.

AussieDev said:
Hi all,

I can tell you to have your girl interested in sex with others has been my most interesting and satisfying sexual experience ever

Welcome and good luck with your adventures.
Hopefully you’ll find everything you are looking for

AussieDev said:
Hi all,

Let's see what she looks like

All I hear is the crickets lol...

Users who are viewing this thread