• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

New couple here

• Thread starterRonnewman
  • Start date

Ronnewman

Feeling generous
Beloved Member
Apr 1, 2023
Couple who love sharing their pics and chat about our and your sexual experiences and desires. He enjoys men 'using' her sexually- the more they enjoy her the better. She enjoys men getting hard for her and loves to feel them cum- she gets turned in by their excitement

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: toolman, DeleteMe, BBCDoNoR and 6 others
Hello and welcome

Reactions: toolman
Welcome to the forum. Id like to "use" you sexually too. Love to hear some of your sexcapades.

• Love
Reactions: toolman
Hi a little more- mostly about her which let’s be honest is where the interest lies😉 she’s 43 and tall for a woman
We have been married 12 years and in that time she has been with 21 other men:-
5 were husbands of couples we swung with
9 were guys she picked up in bars, these I saw and joined in- 2 were black guys and once was with two men at the same time.
2 I didn’t see were when she was out for the evening with a friend and both guys ended up fucking her
1 rich old guy we met on holiday
3 who fucked her on a nudist beach
1 Pakistani taxi driver
If you want to dm me I’m happy to describe any of the experiences in detail if you would enjoy that!

• Love
Reactions: sluthunt, ashley71, toolman and 2 others
Welcome beauty)

• Love
Reactions: xspree and toolman
Ronnewman said:
Hi a little more- mostly about her which let’s be honest is where the interest lies😉 she’s 43 and tall for a woman
9 were guys she picked up in bars, these I saw and joined in- 2 were black guys and once was with two men at the same time.
2 I didn’t see were when she was out for the evening with a friend and both guys ended up fucking her
1 Pakistani taxi driver
If you want to dm me I’m happy to describe any of the experiences in detail if you would enjoy that!
I an=m interested jagrmsw@yahoo,com email

• Love
Reactions: Sharmon
Ronnewman said:
1 Pakistani taxi driver

Ron I find your wife very attractive. Loved the poc of her v in red bra and panties I did a poster of it. My email is jagrmsw@yahoo.com if you would like a copy. Would u like to see my *****,? Jagr

I’m interested, where do you guys live? Clubman05@yahoo.com. I’d like to see what she looks like.