• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

New Cuck

CuckObsessed

New around here...
Beloved Member
May 23, 2017
Hey there 26 m USA. My 20 year old girlfriend has been pressuring me to try cuckolding for awhile and I finally agreed and now I'm obsessed. She's so far she's had two different guys over a few times. It's intense and very hard to watch but I can't look away. Pm me for her pics

Reactions: Tinycuckold, baddy145 and okdeacon
CuckObsessed said:
Hey there 26 m USA. My 20 year old girlfriend has been pressuring me to try cuckolding for awhile and I finally agreed and now I'm obsessed. She's so far she's had two different guys over a few times. It's intense and very hard to watch but I can't look away. Pm me for her pics
Or kik humpmygf for faster response

Congratulations, enjoy.

CuckObsessed said:
Hey there 26 m USA. My 20 year old girlfriend has been pressuring me to try cuckolding for a while....

Good for your woman....

CuckObsessed said:
....and, I finally agreed. Now, I'm obsessed. So far, she's had two different guys over a few times. It's intense and very hard to watch, but I can't look away. .....

And, good for you for acknowledging your woman's strong sexuality. As both of you get older, if she honors you by accepting your marriage proposal (or honors you by asking you to become her husband), almost certainly you will be facing many hot years of marriage, as her cuckold, as she continues to date, seduce, and fuck other men in front of you.

Reactions: bcinu2
Custer Laststand said:
Good for your woman....

And, good for you for acknowledging your woman's strong sexuality. As both of you get older, if she honors you by accepting your marriage proposal (or honors you by asking you to become her husband), almost certainly you will be facing many hot years of marriage, as her cuckold, as she continues to date, seduce, and fuck other men in front of you.
That's the way it's looking..

Hey all. Figured I'd update you on the what she's been up to. She's having a lot of different strangers in randomly to fuck the shit out of her. She even had a threesome with two guys with big cocks. Its so wrong but I can't look away. also you can kik me at HumpMyGF for faster response :)

Reactions: baddy145 and Nazareth
Like looking at a train wreck, eh, mate? You don't want to look, but you HAVE to. It's TOO compelling to resist.

Can you tell us a bit more about your lifestyle?
I'm interested to know how you are enjoying it, and if it has been beneficial to YOUR sexual satisfaction.
Are there any denial aspects, or do you get to participate? Does she still fuck you privately?
Are they coming in her pussy? Does she practice birth control and protection?

Thanks! Appreciate the update.