• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

New cuckold

• Thread starterTVWill
  • Start date

TVWill

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Nov 6, 2006
Hi,

I'm gradually bringing my gf 'round to the idea of being with other guys.

Yesterday I told her I love the idea of her being slutty, and if she were to sleep with other guys I'd find that a huge turn on.

I'm hoping she gets the idea :)

Will
xx

Anyone know how you find nice guys for this kinda thing? :confused:

me too

i am also getting my gf into the idea of fucking other guys, it has not been easy. we talk about it during sex all the time and she loves it. i bought her a webcam to "fuck" other guys when i am not there... she said she would never do it without me there, but i am able to review her instant message archive and see all the guys she is masturbating with online! i love it. she has no idea i know what she is doing. if i tell her she may be pissed i was snooping, so i dont say anything. i am gonna bring her to a sex club in atlantic city, nj soon. she says she only wants to fuck in public (people watching us), but i think she may let a guy fuck her or at least suck him while i fuck her.

anyone have any thoughts, ideas or suggestions??

my email is aaron69nj@yahoo.com

update

she was on cam again last night. there was 1 guy with a cock much bigger than mine that i pointed out to her. she said wow! i encouraged her to talk slutty with him as that would excite him and me. she did it for a while, but he came really quick. she also told me last night that she will really fuck another guy as my christmas present, and i said OK! i think my gentle approach is working as she becomes more and more comfortable with it. i even told her that when we go to the sex club in atlantic city for the first time, we should go without any preconceived ideas as to what will happen. i want her to not be scared. she said that she is worried that when the guy cums and she cums and everything calms down, she might feel dirty and upset. it will have lost its luster so to speak. any thoughts?

my email is aaron69nj@yahoo.com

she will! she will! And then it's full speed ahead

TVWill said:
Hi,

I'm gradually bringing my gf 'round to the idea of being with other guys.

Yesterday I told her I love the idea of her being slutty, and if she were to sleep with other guys I'd find that a huge turn on.

I'm hoping she gets the idea :)

Will
xx
She will, she will! and then it's full speed ahead

Last edited by a moderator:
She really did it!

I told her that I'd really love her to sleep with someone else, and she loved the idea!

Yesterday I went off to France on business and she wrote me an email saying that she'd invited a guy from work back. They spent all last night fucking!

She's going to tell me all about it when she gets home tonight :D

He's quite a nice guy, not very dominating (I've met him). My GF told me that her big turn on is trying new cocks.

She's not told me the details yet (I find out when she gets back from work), so I'm really looking forward to that!

Tvwill

So are we man. You got yourself a little hot assed woman now. Congratulations. This is good. Way to go little lady. okdeacon

TVWill said:
He's quite a nice guy, not very dominating (I've met him). My GF told me that her big turn on is trying new cocks!

I think ALL women like trying a new cock and having the guy enjoy her pussy so much she makes him cum. They luv to make a new cock cum

Yesterday my gf asked me to pick her up from the train station at 6:30, I arrived there on time and she arrived on the 7:30 one. She told me the train had been delayed.

When I got home she laughingly told me that she missed her train because she was having sex with the same guy as the other day. He tolk her into a room in her work which was empty and they started fucking. Sadly she had to stop because she was frightened about the caretaker or someone finding them and her losing her job.

But I'm so proud and lucky that she's taking to this so well! :)

Reactions: chelseacd
My gf (Amy - not her real name) phoned me from her work today. I had a 1/2 day off (start of the xmas holidays - woohoo!), she's been seeing her new bf for about 2 weeks, so they're still in that faze of gazing into each others eyes and going at it like rabbits!

She phoned saying she'd be late home today, I asked her if it was because she was having fun with Daryl (her bf - not his real name either), and she replied "How do you know we haven't already been naughty?". I got an immediate stiffy. She teased me a bit over the phone and filled me in with the details when I picked her up from the station.

Apparently she said what a lovely day it was today and asked Daryl if he fancied a walk in the woods near the place they work. Darly responded yes and so off they went.

After a while, they started hitting on each other and collapsed into a secluded spot, where Daryl sucked her pussy for a while and then fucked Amy until she'd cum. Daryl takes a while to cum, so he then wanked off over Amy's chest. It was about an hour later that she called me and told me a little of what happened.

She asked me to lick her tummy where Daryl had cum, there was still a faint bitter taste. I'm hoping that next time it'll be a bit fresher :)

We has a meal this evening where Amy couldn't stop chatting about Daryl. I'm so proud of her, and get a stiffy thinking about it now :)

I've told Amy about this website and that I'm posting this post, she's shy about posting a picture, but I'll try to talk her into it :cool:

cool

Congrats. Can't wait to see some photos. Hope you're asking her to take some with him.

Ever come out to LA to play?

Make sure she knows...

Make sure she knows how special everyone thinks she is and that it is only biologically natural for the sexy women to have variety and freedom.

Congrats

Users who are viewing this thread