• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

New experience for us

• Thread starterSoonToBe
  • Start date
Yep that sounds exactly what Stb is looking for, you nailed it again Saraha.

From Sahara: "I would like Sue/Frank to have a honeymoon alone for 6 weeks, so they bond powerfully physically and mentally as a seperate relationship from which you never interfere. You need a solid 40-weeks without sex with Sue, so you can detach your "neediness" and "lack of having".

Maybe YOU would like it, Sahara. And others on here would like to fantasize that way, But STB has answered this question too many times already to have us believe Sue would 'push it' that far. Remember, Sue don't even use the terms "Cuckoldress" "Bull" and "Cuckold".
Sue is on a sexual adventure that pleases her, and "ramps up" Steve's Libido because he likes knowing that she enjoys sex with another man. I can't think of any 50-some couple in my circle of acquaintances that have as much sex as Steve & Sue. They must be doing something right.
Cheers, Harry

Seems like Far2 has been drinking the same cool-aid that Saraha has, as that scenario isn't something either of us, actually it isn't something that any of the 3 of us want.

I don't have much time to post now but thought I'd add that things got started this past Thursday in a way. As I'd said, the kids were out doing their own thing while Sue was over at Franks. But about 6pm Sue called me, knowing I was home alone, and asked if I wanted to come over to Franks and then the 3 of us could have dinner. I was a little hesitant but soon said okay. I asked her if Frank was okay with it all and she said "he will be".

I'll end this post here by saying that she greeted me at his door wearing just one of his button-up dress-shirts and nothing else. Talk about making me horny!!! Frank was very uneasy at all of this but Sue said she insisted that she not get dressed and that "we all need to get used to it". It was definitely a throwback to times with Don to see her cavorting around Frank (who'd thrown on a pair of sweatpants and a t-shirt) like that including her sitting next to him on the couch with the shirt having risen showing almost everything!

I'll have more time to post later with more details. But when I saw Saraha's, Far2's and Harry's posts, I just had to take 2 minutes and add this.

Later.

SoonToBe said:
...The thing that totally turns me on is that this is Sue's doing. The more I've thought about things, the more I realize that this is what it is. It is her acceptance and embracing of her rekindled sexual desires - that is just so rewarding. How better to feel about your wife and partner than to be thrilled about her rediscovery of sexual desires and pleasures. And even better to be here to reap the benefits. While we may be unconventional at times, when it is our time to be together - the sexual openness translates into intensely satisfying sex - for both of us, no doubt. Knowing that will always be there at the end - there's probably little she could truly want that I would say no to in reality. And that thought both excites me as well as scares me...

...But it is as I said - I would probably say yes to anything Sue wanted if I know it's truly her desire. I suppose if there was to have been a goal in all of this, my desires and what we've done, it's to get to this point where I can see her true sexual desires and needs again just as it was long ago that attracted me to her. Not just the confidence she seems to have gained but also it's the desire I see in her - as if it's making her come alive...

Wow! What would the world be like if everyone handled their relationships like this. We know that won't happen, but one can always dream.

STB, since I am approximately the same age as you and Sue, I can really connect with the choice we have to shrivel up and watch our lives diminish or to spread our wings and enjoy the rest of our lives as unlimited beings. Congratulations on your journey and the love you share with your beautiful, adventurous wife.

Okay - I had some more time as everyone has gone out for a bit so here goes.

It was a bit weird at first with the two of them obviously having only recently had sex together. Frank was just as uncomfortable as he'd been the last time but as he saw my calm reaction to Sue's dress (or lack of) and her calmness, he seemed to relax himself a little bit. He offered me a drink - some of the wine that Sue had been enjoying or a beer - I chose the latter and followed him into the kitchen to see what he had to choose from. Uneasy is the only word to describe how he was acting and as he rattled off the different beers he had, with his back to me, I calmly said something like "so - how was she? She seems quite content!". He stood up and turned around and it took him a moment to say "ahhh, she was good" and I guess as he saw that I had no obvious reaction he continued and said "really good...." and a second later he said "this is weird that you're okay with it". To which is just looked at him and said again that it doesn't bother me and that as long as he was making Sue happy, that I was okay. He seemed to still be kind of speechless so I just said "look, I'm cool that you're fucking her, I honestly don't mind it as long as it's just that". I told him that we're all adults and that Sue and I have been talking about this for a long time and that so far, it's been a lot of fun for us.

At that point Sue came into the kitchen and said "are you guys talking about me?" which made us both laugh. And that seemed to break the ice. We didn't talk about sex just then, but we did talk about other stuff and after a few more minutes as we went back out to the living room, other than Sue's attire and the knowledge that we all had of what had gone on, things seemed just about normal.

I should add that I was horny as hell but all I could really think about was making sure this went well. Still, seeing Sue sitting, now on the chair with her legs tucked under her - it made me even hornier that I could see just the top of her pussy peeking out and if she leaned over, her breasts were totally visible under his shirt. We talked about a bunch of stuff for a bit until we got to thinking about dinner and we agreed to have a pizza and antipasto delivered.

Once that was done, and after another round of drinks it was Sue who opened up the discussion to sex. I can't remember exactly what she'd said but it was something "I'm getting a nice buzz" and she looked at both of us and said that she "hoped we could have some more fun after dinner". I joked with Frank and said "are you up for another round 'old man'?" to which he boasted "who are you calling old?" which brought a round of laughter from us.

Sue later shared with me that she sensed that she was going to have to lead the conversation if we were going to get past the awkwardness so she chimed in that Frank had been wonderful and that they'd made quite a mess of his bed. I hadn't noticed but at some point she'd shifted how she was sitting and now her pussy was very clearly visible - I smiled when I saw it and knew at that moment that before we left, that the 3 of us were going to have our first time together. Her pussy lips looked swollen and a had a darkened pink color to them and I swore I could see a bit of "moisture" between them (she told me later that she'd cleaned up as much as she could but that Frank had cum a lot in her and she said she knew what she was doing as she sat there). I caught Frank looking over at her and then he looked back at me and I just said "she's sexy isn't she?" and he smiled and said "definitely!".

I think we probably would have gone for it right then and there had we not heard the doorbell and realized the food had arrived. At first I thought Sue was going to prance out there almost naked to get the food with Frank but instead she held back while he went to the door. As he left the room she came up to me and hugged and kissed me again and as we heard Frank settling up with the delivery guy Sue took my hand and placed it between her legs - I could feel how hot her pussy was and I slipped my middle finger between her pussy lips and it slipped into her vagina and I could feel Franks cum still in her. She giggled and said "thank you for everything" and hugged and kissed me again.

Frank walked back in on our embrace and he saw my fingers in her pussy. As we pulled apart I said to him "feels like you enjoyed yourself dude" and then I said "hope I get my turn after dinner!". Sue giggled and said "hey - I get a say in that!" and she laughed as she pulled herself away from me and we moved to the kitchen table to eat.

I wondered if she'd do anything erotic like sitting with or on Frank as she'd done in the past - but I then realized she didn't want to do anything that might give Frank the willies and so the 3 of us sat and chowed down on pizza and salad. The TV had been left on some music-channel in the den and in between the commercials, there was some mellow (I think it was a country channel) music on. I am going to say that we all ate a bit faster than normal - not sure why but it just seemed to happen. We made idle talk including my commenting on it being good that Frank kept his place warm given Sue's attire! He laughed and said that he'd told her to get dressed but that she'd insisted that she was more comfortable that way. (of course I knew that already). But it was all kept above-board and clean - we all alluded to the obvious fact that they'd fucked but never came out and said it openly. He commented that she'd "worn him out" earlier and I joked that "when she wants it, she wants it" which made us all laugh when she said in a sexy voice that she "wanted it again too!".

We didn't eat everything, it seemed that the conversation had renewed their horniness and had only added to mine. As we backed away from the table it was Sue who suggested to Frank that if he and I were okay with it that they would go into the bedroom and "get started a bit" and then I should come in and join them in a few minutes and she said "it'll be easier on us all, I think". She told me later that she'd remembered how I'd been the first times I'd seen her with Brad or Don and that she wanted to make that moment easier on me. Frank looked again like a deer in the headlights, I guess, not believing that this was actually going to happen or how he should act. When I said "that sounds good" she took his hand and said "come on".

I waited 5 minutes or so. I put some stuff away and got myself another beer and then I slowly walked down the hallway to his bedroom.

Despite knowing what was happening and having seen it before - it was still something that I had to steel my nerves up for. I came to the doorway and I could hear them - subtle moans and movements. I put my head around the corner and there they were. Sue lying naked on his bed on her back. Him naked on his side next to her as they were kissing. I don't think they saw or heard me at the doorway because neither looked up at me - instead I watched them kiss and as his hand went from her neck to her breasts I got that same ill feeling that I can so remember from the first times with Brad when I saw them.

I took a deep but quiet breath and I ****** myself to stand there and watch. I also was VERY aware that my cock was throbbing. Between being horny already, all that had gone on in the living room with Sue's pussy playing peek-a-boo - and now this - damn there was nothing that was going to drive me away no matter how nauseous I felt. And sure enough, as they kissed, his hand moved down from her breasts down her stomach. I swear I felt my cock throb as she bent and raised her knees and spread her legs apart as his hand approached her pussy. I remembered how I felt that first time when I saw Brad put his fingers in her and I felt some of that same angst at that moment but hearing her moaning and purring made me feel better. He rubbed her pussy and clit like he was incredibly familiar with her and I can say that I eagerly watched from the doorway as he pushed one and then 2 fingers into her. It was so erotic seeing her bring her knees back and apart as he began to finger-fuck her - I loved seeing the passion overtake her. Her nipples were rock hard and her breasts seemed to stand up firmly and proudly as she breathed deeply.

I stood frozen - I wanted to watch for as long as I could stand it. I saw her body respond to his penetration - I saw her push her pussy upwards and I have to honestly say - it was truly another defining cuckold moment for me as I actually felt that I wanted to watch her cum under his attention. For that moment - seeing her pleasure was like the ultimate fulfillment for me. As I watched their passions rising my eyes went to his cock. It hadn't been visible to be before but now as he'd moved to pleasure her more - there it was. It was much as she'd said - not much if at all bigger than me, not even much if at all thicker than me - but it turned me on incredibly to see him fully hard and erect as he went at her with his hands and now, as he moved down her body kissing her neck and then sucking at her breasts.

It felt like an out-of-body experience in a way - me quietly watching the 2 of them. I won't lie - it turned me on incredibly to see him hard and waiting for her. It wasn't so much his cock that turned me on but the knowledge that it has been in Sue so much - and the knowledge that out of the swollen head on it - that so much cum had been squirted inside her. In the past where I'd felt some maybe jealousy or envy or uncertainty with Brad or Don - I felt none of that with Frank. I can honestly say that at that moment, I WANTED him to fuck her - that I wanted to see her take his cock into her pussy and perhaps even more so - I did want to see her cum while he fucked her. I know that she'd been working on that with him - that they'd cum together at times - and now seeing them together - I almost wanted to stay just where I was and watch them till they were done!

I must have been daydreaming about all of that because it seemed that when I looked and regained my focus, that Frank had kissed his way down to her pussy and was now on his knees leaning down to go down on Sue. She had her hands pulling her knees back and apart and before his head was in the way, I could see her pussy gaping open in anticipation. Again, I have to say - they looked beautiful together. Franks cock was still hard pointing straight down and then going out of view as he plunged his tongue into her pussy.

As I saw her put her hand on the back of his head and guide him - all of the ill feelings I'd had - all of the queasy memories - all were instantly gone. As he licked her and she moaned her head leaned back and turned towards me and that was when she saw me standing there. She later said that I had this huge smile on my face and an expression that made her feel totally relaxed and great that she knew I was okay with it. She smiled and turned her head back and closed her eyes and thrust her pussy up to his mouth. The idea that Frank was so intimately tasting and licking every nook and cranny of her pussy was incredibly arousing to me. I watched her begin to moan and squirm under his attention and I realized (and she later confirmed) that she wanted to cum and she wanted me to see her do so.

The thought that Franks tongue was in her and was going to feel her pussy contract and that he was going to feel her orgasm so intimately did it for me. I quietly began to unbutton my shirt and undress but I couldn't take my eyes off of her. I thought I was making so much noise but neither of them seemed to notice as her moans got louder and louder. Hearing her moaning - uhhhhh, uhhhhh and ahhh ahhh and then "oh yeah, oh yeah....". I could hear the wet sounds from between her legs but Franks head was blocking my view - but that didn't matter. A moment later she let out a squeal and a loud "ooooh" that lasted for what seemed like minutes and I knew she'd cum under his oral assault.

I stood there in just my boxers with my cock bulging out and wasn't sure what to do. As Sue calmed down a bit, it seemed so natural as I watched. Frank pulled his head away from her pussy and for the moment I could see that she was now totally open. It seemed just so natural that Frank licked his fingers and got them wet - reached down and slicked up the head of his cock and again, he'd never looked up at me, but he just moved up the bed a bit and as I watched from the doorway - he effortlessly and so smoothly just guided his cock into her pussy! It was obvious to me that they were totally comfortable fucking (not sure why I was surprised by that) and as he pushed into her was when he looked up and saw me standing there.

He froze for a moment and Sue reached behind him and gently pulled him into her. He was looking right at me as she did so and he stayed looking at me until he was fully in her. I don't know if he realized the look on my face was one of total horniness - but he did a moment later when Sue reached her arm out towards me and motioned with her fingers for me to come closer. He was still motionless buried in her pussy but when she reached into my boxers and pulled out my hard cock through the fly - and he saw just how hard and horny I was - he began to fuck her. Slowly at first as if he was still hesitant but when he pulled back and then pushed into her again and he saw the smile on my face - and saw her jerking me off as he did so, he seemed to relax and just give into the moment. As he pulled out of her he pulled his body away from her and I have to say, it was incredibly erotic to see his thick cock come out of her pussy slick with her juices.

I walked up to the bed and Sue slid over towards me and began to suck me as she jerked me off. That seemed to break the ice and I started to moan as she really went at me. A part of me wanted to start saying things - maybe tell Frank to fuck her or whatever, but instead, it seemed that silence was more of what felt right. I knelt with one knee on the bed as she positioned her head right at the edge of the bed so she could suck me deeper.

What an incredible turn-on - I could feel her body move and my cock go deeper in her throat each time Frank would push into her. I was surprised that Sue could suck me so deeply.

Frank seemed to be incredibly turned on as he saw me eagerly fucking Sue's mouth. Her and my moans of satisfaction must have finally registered with him because he seemed to become more forceful and more open with what he was doing with her. He put her knees around his arms and tipped her pelvis upwards. It was totally awesome to be less than 3 feet from him plunging into her. His cock seemed huge as he'd pull it out completely from her on some strokes - and it was totally erotic to see her pussy gaping open waiting for him to fill her again.

As he really got into it I finally started to say things to him like "go for it". And he started to really get into it. It was obvious from how he was going at her. I was a little surprised but remembered that Sue had said he could be very physical at times, especially for the 2nd time around. And physical he was - I could hear him slamming into he and her responses only got louder and louder when she heard me encouraging him.

I may have cringed at this at other times - but not this time. I knew he was getting close - I could just tell as he was fucking her like I do - he'd push into her deep and stay there for a second or two and then there would be a bunch of rapid thrusts and then another deep one. I had almost forgotten about her holding my cock I was so focused on him in her. I said "go for it again" and then said, to my surprise, "fill her up - fuck her". Like I said, I cringed at this in the past but this time - I felt nothing must lust and arousal as he plunged into her one last time and out a sound that I can only describe as a grunt. Her legs were spread as far as they could go as he pushed into her and held himself there - just his waist moved back and forth just a little bit for the next few moments as I knew he was cumming in her for a second time. I knew each gentle push must have been a spurt of cum in her and all I can say is that I LOVED IT. Her hand grabbed and held my cock firmly as she let him fill her over and over. I don't know how I didn't cum at that moment but I didn't. And when he finally stopped moving but her body kept moving a bit that she was milking the last few drops out of him.

He slouched down against her for a moment and then I guess he remembered I was there. He looked up at me and I managed to croak out "my turn". And that was perhaps the second most or maybe the most erotic moment of the night. He pushed himself back up and then all 3 of us watched as he slid his cock back out of her! Just as I'd seen with Don that time, it turned me on incredibly to see a thick drop of cum at the tip of his cock - knowing the rest was in her. He took a deep breath and then just said "wow" and he moved away from her.

It was my turn and Sue never moved a bit - she lay there with her legs now obscenely spread and her pussy was open and waiting for me. I moved where Brad had been - I could see the splatter of their juices on the sheets - and even more erotic - I could see a thick pool of his cum in her open pussy! It moved and almost overflowed as she took a deep breath - but before it could - I pushed my cock into her!!!

Oh my god - it was awesome!! Even that is an understatement!!! She hadn't stopped shaking from Frank yet as I pushed effortlessly into her. Frank moved up to the her side and she sucked at his cock for a second until I bottomed out in her and then it seemed all her attention was back on me. She held Franks softening cock but her eyes were glued on her pussy where my cock was now pistoning in and out of her.

I have always loved how she feels spread and stretched open - and even though she didn't cum while Frank fucked her - she still felt incredible. It turned me on that Franks cum was all frothy and made her so slick and open inside. She looked up at me and the look in her eyes was total lust. I don't know how she did it - but she put her arms around her legs in such a way that she opened up even more inside and when I felt that - wow - it was a moment that I don't think either of us will ever forget. I could feel she was on the verge of a huge orgasm - just from how she felt. A moment later I saw her eyes roll back in her head and I could feel her pussy trembling along with her whole body. That was all I needed - I too started that same deep-thrust followed by several short ones - each time her pussy seemed to open wider and deeper. And yes - a moment later as I plunged deep into her one last time - man did I ever cum. Wow - I felt the first huge spurt seem to flood out of me and as I ground into her she squealed so loudly that I worried about the neighbors. Her pussy clutched at my cock as I continued to cum for what seemed like minutes. She thrashed back and forth and both of us totally forgot Frank was even there!

A few moments later I collapsed against her. She let her knees down and hugged me deeply and whispered between catching her breath that she loved me so much.

How Incredably EROTIC!!!

How Incredably EROTIC!!! I don't believe I could find a sex novel or even a Penthouse letter to top that!!!!!

Here now! Sahara and Far2 You both will have to rethink your predictions. I think this is where STB & Sue were headed all along 'Mac-n-fries' will be proud of them.
Many Cheers, Harry

For the record, I was being sarcastic! LOL!

Wow! and Wow again!

"For the record, I was being sarcastic! LOL!"

And 'for the record' I have contributed some very harsh critique myself. :rolleyes:
But I really think this has been Sue's desire all along.
We'll see however, as it plays out LOL
Cheers, Harry

I often write radical stuff to help a guy MAKE UP HIS MIND whether he is in or out of being a cuckold, because a husband and wife should be able to discuss any subject together and admit what their fantasies are, without fear of judgement of what the other thinks.

If you can't be truthful to each other, then you can go for years in the marriage and never truly know that your spouse is feeling a bit short-changed.

Almost any wife can become a cuckoldress, but she needs to know why her husband wants her to become one - and she needs to know her marriage is never going to end in divorce - and it is important that her family or friends won't find out about it and call her a wanton, treacherous, ********** slut (or worse).

I had to end that quickly earlier today as people came home and just didn't want to take the chance of losing what I'd typed.

It is all still fresh in my mind so I wanted to come back here and finish the evening as it continued for a while longer. But Saraha has sort of mentioned what I know I felt just afterwards.

I knelt back on my knees and she just lay there - but it was the way she looked - lying between her 2 spent lovers - she looked just so confident and so incredibly sexy. I think I felt what she's been telling me about how she feels with Frank or whoever - I understood how she liked to be naked with him, and now me too. Cum dribbled out of her pussy with each breath she took - I know Frank was watching too - and she knew it too - and I all I could think back to was just a few years back, she would have run off to the bathroom much less had the lights on the whole time.

She pulled up onto her elbows but never pulled her legs together and seemed to, if anything, push her breasts out a little higher as she looked at us and giggled and said something to the effect of "wearing us out".

All I could think at the time - and even now - was that she'd taken control of the night from the very start and it had turned out great. Looking back now I can see that neither of us, Frank nor I, had any thoughts otherwise.

As Sue made her comment I know I looked up at Frank and caught a grin on his face as he looked at Sue and the grin said to me that he'd loved fucking her as he did. I leaned over and kind of pushed at his shoulder and just said "see, I told you, I'm okay with it". He laughed and pushed me back a bit and joked "so you are....".

The three of us sort of lay there for a few minutes. There wasn't any kissing or hugging, just the 3 of us lying there talking idly - but after a minute or two, Sue reached over and held my hand as we lay there talking. It felt just relaxed and very natural. We obviously talked about what had just happened and again, Sue seemed to guide the conversation a bit.

I have to say - to hear her talking so openly with us - it was just, no other word than beautiful. She said we'd really made her feel great and giggled about making a mess on Franks bed. He laughed said he'd manage to find a dry spot to sleep in. I joked that Sue usually sleeps more to my side as her side is where the action is - and Frank laughed at my bit of humor. As we laughed Sue joked and said that maybe he'll find out for himself one day.

When I heard her say that I knew that I was going to have to say something, especially after Frank said he'd love to find out. I don't know if Sue planned this moment or not but there it was, without any warning I had to deal with my issue I have about them in our bed. You know how some moments seem to move in slow motion - this was one of them. I seemed to have a million thoughts in my head all at once. Thing was - I looked up at Sue - still lying there, still dribbling cum on Franks bed - and Frank lying next to her naked like I was. And I thought in an instant - that was really nice - what had just happened. I liked seeing Frank there - I liked knowing what he'd shared with her and I liked how I felt too - and so, in what really took like a second or two, I added "yeah, that'd be hot" and then I just added without even thinking about it "whenever you guys want" and as I said it, I looked up at Frank and felt totally comfortable saying "whatever she wants" and I kind of elbowed Sue. She giggled and said something like "... this is going to be fun....".

Frank got up and asked Sue and I if we wanted a washcloth from the bathroom as he walked towards it. And for some reason, it didn't surprise me at all when Sue jumped up after him and said "I'll join you in there" as I stayed on the bed and yelled for her to bring me back a towel too. I heard them giggling in there and as I lay there, it turned me on that they were in there together - and at just how comfortable and open Sue really was with him. Thing was - it felt great. They weren't in there kissing and hugging the whole time - can I say that it truly felt like they were just friends? She came bounding out of the bathroom with the look on her face like she'd won the lottery. As I lay there cleaning up with the washcloth she went around the room picking up her clothes from earlier in the day. Frank stood in the bathroom doorway still just like I was watching Sue step into her panties and pull them up. She turned to me and him and shook her breasts at each of us and then said "say goodbye boys" as she pulled her bra into place.

That sort of broke the moment and I got off the bed as Frank found and pulled on his sweatpants. We were quiet but I think we all knew we were good with what had happened. They went back in his living room as I finished getting my clothes back on. It seemed, after all of that, that maybe Frank seemed at ease, finally. They were sitting on the couch as I walked in and she was pushing at him and finally she said "then I'll ask for you". She looked up at me and said "tell Frank that you are okay if we get together". I laughed and said "isn't it a little late to ask?". She caught my joke and said "you know what I mean - that we can get together again" and she giggled and said "and again and again.... you know what I mean....". I did - I smiled and looked at them and just said "have fun". Frank seemed calm when he said "wow, you guys are great" and a second later he looked up at me and said "this is crazy but as long as you're good with it - thanks" and as I was now standing next to the couch, he stood up and first shook my hand - but that turned into him pulling me into a hug and saying "thanks man, this is really cool".

I was going to say we could have another drink but I saw it was now after 9pm and I said that I was going to get going and said that Sue could stay if she'd wanted - but she stood up and she said that we really ought to both be going. Frank again shook my hand and I told him something like "you're a good guy, it's good" and he turned to Sue and pulled her close into a hug and I said "see you home" (she had her car there too) and I left. She hadn't come out yet by when I pulled out. But 5 minutes after I got home Sue came in and simply said that "Frank is really looking forward to Monday".

And so am I.

That seems like a good place to stop while I remember it all clearly.

Good night all.

Where are all the pics at? Always just long "STORIES"

Most of us learned to read books without pictures a long time ago. Try to use your imagination, it is good for brain function.

Make believe. Thanks I got it.

Luvtowatch - only 1 response for you and only requires 2 letters - FU.

I've said many times that since she's gained some weight she is adamant about me not taking pictures. That is actually my motivation to write what goes on in such detail. But hey - if you'd rather I didn't post it here...

uhm, if I could interject....as much as we would all love pictures, and have enjoyed the pictures from the past, this evolution is one of the reason I even log on to this site. It's along the lines of what I would like so that might be it, you aren't "shut-out". Thanks for sharing dude. luvtowatch..piss off.

Sorry about my earlier reply, I shouldn't have responded as I did.
Ever since she's hit the first stages of menopause she says she hates how many pounds she's put on - and just when I (and others apparently) would like some pics so I am equally disappointed. Although I suppose that is a good thing that we (she) isn't dealing with other issues like loss of desire or hot-flashes and the like.

Ta ta for now.

A significant milestone.

I’m so pleased that my misgivings turned out to be unwarranted. You have now reached the situation that you’ve been gradually moving towards for three years. Brad was a man with a generosity of spirit, something which cannot be said of his successor. I suppose that there is a place for men like Don in the grand scheme of things but I didn’t like the sound of him from the start. In Frank I think you have found someone with whom you and Sue can enjoy a relaxed three way sexual relationship for a long time to come.

Congratulations

Users who are viewing this thread