• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

New guy.

• Thread starterRyanBax
  • Start date
R

RyanBax

Glad I found this place. I'm new to the cuckolding thing- I'm a bull. Is it me or do cuck husbands have some wierd fetishes. This guy that gives me his wife likes to hide under the bed while me and his wife get it on. I don't mind, but it seems kina wierd. What are some other fetishes that other cucks have that you might share.

RyanBax said:
Glad I found this place. I'm new to the cuckolding thing- I'm a bull. Is it me or do cuck husbands have some wierd fetishes. This guy that gives me his wife likes to hide under the bed while me and his wife get it on. I don't mind, but it seems kina wierd. What are some other fetishes that other cucks have that you might share.

Oh, the cuckold experience is pretty much only limited by one's imagination. But a favorite fetish among many cucks is eating their wife's cream pie once the bull is finished with her. Or sucking the bull until he's hard enough and ready for sex with the wife.

Just a couple.....

Great site. Yeah... I know about the creampie thing. I'm pretty much talking about him watching us. He actually like to bring our hands together and watch us go off to the bedroom hand-in-hand. He then stand at the foot of the bed while we get into some foreplay. By the time we're fucking, he slides under the bed and hears us doing our thing. It actually turn me on also... knowing he's down there while my cock is buried to the hilt in his wife. He also likes to watch us walk around nude around the house playing grab-ass. When we're not fucking, we usually sit around watching movies and whatnot. They're a cool couple. We like being around each other besides the sex part. I actually met them at a soccer game that my little sister plays in. Their daughter is on the same team. I ran into them at a local Chili's and they recognized me. She's your typical soccer mom... that's what turns me on. I used to play soccer as a kid and had a big crush on one of my teamates mom. This brings alot of memories of that, and I take it out on her.

For me, the very best part of being a cuckold is to be right there in the room, watching, as everything happens. Many guys who fuck married women also like to fuck in front of the husbands.

It is the most intense moment for all three. The other guy has the thrill of fucking another guy's wife while the other guy watches. The wife has the thrill of being fucked by another man, right in front of her husband. And the husband has the unparalled joy of watching as another man uses his wife's pussy as a place to shoot his cum.

No doubt, John. This is a huge turn-on for me also. The cuck hubby who's lending me his wife often sits at the edge of the bed holding his wife's face close to his, and watching the pleasure surge from me... to her... and into him... INTENSE! Its like all of us are experiencing it... know what I mean. This woman is a total submissive, and I take full advantage of it.

Son of John said:
... It is the most intense moment for all three.

- The other guy has the thrill of fucking another guy's wife while the other guy watches.

- The wife has the thrill of being fucked by another man, right in front of her husband.

- And the husband has the unparalled joy of watching as another man uses his wife's pussy as a place to shoot his cum.

All these are 100% true for me...:p

RyanBax said:
This guy that gives me his wife likes to hide under the bed while his wife and I get it on. I don't mind, but it seems kind of weird.

I guess I'd say that strikes even me as rather weird, especially if the bed springs have enough stretch so you and the cuckold's wife slam him from above as you thrust, bounce, gasp and moan on the top side of the mattress thus forcing an in-sync "ugh... ow... ugh... gasp... ouch..." response from him on the bottom side. But hey, far be it from me to badmouth anyone's fetish. If the cuckold's wife finds it a turn-on as well, that may suggest she has long wanted to "sock it to him" (as they say). Anyway, if that's the price of fucking his wife, what the hell. Go for it.

^This bed is pretty big. They have a really nice place. The bed is really sturdy- no bouncing around like you'd think. He likes some pretty peculiar stuff. Far be it from me to copmlain. I mean he's giving full access to his wife's goods. He likes to watch us kiss a lot too(heavy petting). We'll be in the living room starting off, and he'll sit on a barstool watching with a beer in hand- he really gets off by just watching. He's a pretty cool guy. I've known them for a while through my sister. She plays soccer with their daughter(both 20). They've been playing together for 4 years now. I didn't notice at first, but she(Julia) would always engage me in converstation, while he would be off to the side with the rest of the dads. Now that I realize it, they were just waiting for the right opportunity to approach me about this. She actually looks alot like the mom from Growing Pains . Joanna Kerns. What's more of a turn-on for me is that you'd never know they were into this type of thing. Sometimes when I go to some of their games, she looks like the typical soccer mom... you know, the visor, the sunglasses, chasing her other little ones around the field. Then we make eye contact and my cock just starts to throb. She gets this lusty smirk on her face. He'll come up to me and shake my hand and shoot the breeze like nothing. I know they've probably done this before, but I'm new to it. They're the perfect couple to start off with. I've been with plenty of single women, and the occasional steady girlfriend, but this is WAY different- a totally different experience altogether. I don't think I can stop anymore, in fact I don't want to stop. FUCKING AWESOME!

While I can't post a pic of Julia here's Joanna. This pic looks very much like her.

kerns.jpg

My girl ............
angelina-jolie.jpg

RyanBax said:
While I can't post a pic of Julia, here's Joanna. This pic looks very much like her.

If your married woman Julia looks like Joanna (whoever Joanna is), she's an astonishingly beautiful and sensuous-looking woman. Whew. I hope you're giving her exactly what she wants (which may not be exactly what you want), and a lot of it.

Yeah... she is. She's younger though- 42. I've always liked mature women. It goes back to grade school fantasies every young boy has. I would stare at the teachers cleavage or ass as they bent over. I think I mentioned earlier about my teammates mom... she had such a nice big round ass. She was the team mom, so she'd always be around with drinks and snacks at half-time and for after the game. She was also a bit of a bitch at times, but that was a further turn-on for me. Now with Julia, I'm pretty much living my fantasy of being with a soccer mom. She's very submissive, and a very sensuous woman indeed. She likes the kissing and touching aspect of it. She has such a great figure, and we often walk around completely naked during our sessions. I love watching the sway of her tits and the rise and fall of her ass as she walks around the house. I have a constant hard-on. We haven't gotten too kinky yet... but we're starting to open up though, and I'm looking forward exploring other things with her.

You sound like you're having a great time Ryan - and well done for being discreet with photos. [A "look-alike" is a very good way of sharing her with us]

RyanBax said:
This woman is a total submissive, and I take full advantage of it.

You're a lucky man - but you already know that ;)

You're a lucky man

Yeah, I am... and fuck yeah I'm having fun. I just came back from a weekend at their place. They sent the kids to Six Flags for the weekend. They had a get-togther on friday with Don on the grill. Like I said, a few of the people there were parents of team members. Some even recognized me, and chatted me up a bit. We tried our hardest not to arouse suspicion, but Julia and I couldn't take our eyes off each other. When I arrived she gave me a long close hug... she looked great. She had on some white caprice pants with a blue tank and sandles. As soon as I smelled her perfume, I instantly got hard. To think that by the end of the night my cock would be buried deep inside of her with Don watching all the action. We didn't get into it till after midnight, though. We fucked all night long- off and on with a couple of naps in between. She was fantastic. I actually got to prod here little butthole open, but no penetration just yet. Saturday was more of the same but we took a dip in the pool and made-out there while Don watched from the lounge chair. We took it back into the living room and had a long hard session with some classsic rock playing in the background. I can still hear the Cars playing "Let the Good Times Roll" as I was taking Julia doggystyle on the floor, while looking around at all the family pictures they had... Mommy was getting nicely fucked in front of those pics. I actually got back late Saturday, and slept most of the day today. My mid-section is a bit sore from all the puming action. I'm really liking this lifestyle.

As to the pictures, although I can't post any of Julia's pics because of her standing within the community, I do have pics of this other woman that I'm meeting for the first time next weekend. She's an exhibitionist, and doesn't mind the ********. The thing is I can't seem to download them here for some reason. Any suggestions?

Users who are viewing this thread