• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

New here. About to become a cuck!

• Thread starterRichUK
  • Start date

RichUK

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jul 25, 2010
Hi guys,

I've been looking at this forum for a few months and have just signed up as I'm about to become a cuckold. I'm 29 and my wife is 35. My wife will be sleeping with another guy on Saturday in a hotel while I watch (nice anniversary present!).
I've been talking about it to her for a year and she knows how much the idea turns me on. She's recently started telling me about her exboyfriends and what she got up to with them.
Last night was the turning point though. We went out for drinks in the city where we live and I could see she was desperate to go and dance. So I just came out with it and said 'go and dance with a guy - it'll really turn me on'. She spent the evening dancing and being flirtatious with a load of guys - I was very happy.
Anyway, skip forward a few hours and we're...well, you know.. and she says to me 'how much would you love to see another with his cock inside me? You'd love that wouldn't you'. Obviously I said yes. "I'm sure we can arrange something" she said.
So, leaving out a few other bits of conversation, we've decided to arrange for her to have sex with another guy on Saturday - I'm REALLY looking forward!

Congratulations Rich! Any pics available of your beloved wife? Keep us informed on the progress pal,you know we love the details lol!

Promise us that you will read AT THE LEAST, one "Dark Wanderer" free story and one Literotica free hot wife story every day, so as to train your brain to become a fantastically successful cuckold.

The more you read about what other cuckolds get up to, and how their emotions jump about, the quicker your wife can adopt/fully embrace the benefits of her new lifestyle.

If some stories excite you, print them out and mark the paragraphs you want your wife to read. This will help her to "give you more" of what will turn you on the best.

Make sure your wife has plenty of nice clothes for her dating adventures.
You might like to wear your wife's used underwear and wear your own less and less.

Users who are viewing this thread