• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

New here and saying HI.

• Thread starterEarl53
  • Start date

Earl53

New around here...
Beloved Member
May 7, 2009
I am Earl to the social world, but at home i am refered to as sucky by my Wifes Man and my Wife. I call him her Man because after our years of this life he is no longer a BF but is her actual Man.

What started out as cuckold fantasy 6 years ago is now a life we made a real life. I am not even allowed to see my Wife naked. As far as that is concerned i am not even allowed to live in the 3 bedroom house that my job pays the mortgage notes on. Since 2007 my wifes Man (John) placed me in a cary way shed utility building in the back yard behind our house.

I am allowed to eat meals inside and to do cleanup inside the house. Because for my Wife and John to use me for cleaning house and dishes and clothes and outside lawn work plus washing Johns SUV and washing my Wifes extended cab pickup is convenient for the two of them.

So basically what i am is the one to do things they don't want to be bothered with and someone for them to simply mistreat.

I actually enjoy this life of pain and being laughed at. My only sex life is masturbation in the shed i must sleep in at nights. John does on occasion comes out there and makes me lick his butt clean and makes me kiss his dick and sometimes he jacks off in my mouth. I love doing this for him because it is very hurtfull for me.

from Sucky

Any one got any meds for a headache???

Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread