• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

New Here - Divorced white bnwo supporter

• Thread starterCuriousonelonely
  • Start date

Curiousonelonely

If it's white, it should be owned by black
Beloved Member
May 19, 2023
I am 47 and support the bnwo fully. Was married to my wife nearly 20 years and due to her narcissistic ways and cheating on me and my children, we finally separated and will be divorced next month. It is myself and 2 daughters at home and I hope to have them support the bnwo as well. I’m open to being contacted so feel free! I love to chat and would love to find someone close who may can help with everything.

Reactions: pvtbmilfbbc, WhiteDaddy and toolman
Curiousonelonely said:
I am 47 and support the bnwo fully. Was married to my wife nearly 20 years and due to her narcissistic ways and cheating on me and my children, we finally separated and will be divorced next month. It is myself and 2 daughters at home and I hope to have them support the bnwo as well. I’m open to being contacted so feel free! I love to chat and would love to find someone close who may can help with everything.

Nicely stated, you should post your, location, and ages. Your BNWO support is both noted and appreciated. Think about getting yourself a dick cage, if you don't have one already.

Reactions: toolman
Thank you! I live in South Carolina and my daughters are currently 21 and 14. As soon as I am able, I will get a cage and get locked.

Reactions: crt and toolman
Ty for responding, now to pressure you some more, where abouts in South Carolina might you be,

yakman said:
Ty for responding, now to pressure you some more, where abouts in South Carolina might you be,
Just outside of Red Bank

Curiousonelonely said:
Just outside of Red Bank
Ty for supplying that, obedience is a good virtue to have

yakman said:
Ty for supplying that, obedience is a good virtue to have
Thank you. I'm trying and learning.

Curiousonelonely said:
Thank you. I'm trying and learning.
Education is an on going learning experience

Curiousonelonely said:
Thank you! I live in South Carolina and my daughters are currently 21 and 14. As soon as I am able, I will get a cage and get locked.
will ur 21yo be seeing yoy caged?

toolman said:
will ur 21yo be seeing yoy caged?
has ur 21yo been Blacked? does she know her mom was hooked on bbc?

toolman said:
has ur 21yo been Blacked? does she know her mom was hooked on bbc?
Hey. No her mom wasn't hooked on BBC. She was just a ***** who fucked who she could. And was narcissistic. She won't see me caged...at least not yet

Users who are viewing this thread