• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

New here. Here's how i got here.

• Thread starterRiderJeeper
  • Start date

RiderJeeper

New around here...
Beloved Member
Feb 5, 2021
I'm a 45 year old male, who is five months into my second marriage. I was married to my first wife for 18 years, she was a definite hotwife. When we first married she had been with four guys, when we divorced she had been with 48 more, that I know of. The problem was is that we only got along when we were fucking. There was no "love making" just plain and simple fucking. Whether it was her and I or someone else involved thats the only time we didn't argue.

It started two years into our marriage, she was working at a daycare and some of the male parents would always be bringing her gifts. She quit calling me on her lunch hour and the other girls there were dropping hints that she was cheating on me. I didn't have any proof though, so one day we were talking and I mentioned that she could have sex with anyone she wanted as long ad I was involved. A week or so later she suggested that I have sex with her best friend who wasn't in a relationship. They both discovered that they enjoyed the taste of pussy and we all had a great time for about 9 months until the friend found her a boyfriend. Looking back, I know my ex was just using this as excuse or diversion to her cheating.

My ex, we'll call her Amy, eventually hooked up with a friend of mine one night in our basement while I watched after she left her job at the daycare. He and Amy had always flirted and she had always shown him her large tits everytime he asked so it was logical I suppose. He was the only one for awhile to my knowledge. Amy would masturbate at any chance she had, her lunch hour, waiting in line to pick kids up from school and sometimes most of the day if she wasn't at work. My friend would fuck her anytime he was around, although it seemed to be thrilling for her, he has a smallish dick and she eventually wanted

Amy wanted a big cock. I was excited at the thought of seeing massive dick in her so we started looking. On a random Tuesday afternoon I came home to her showing me a craigslist ad. He was a military guy, which she likes, and, by the pictures, had a decent dick. She had already been talking to him and made arrangements for the kids for the night. He showed up later that night, I let him in he sat down on the couch beside her. I sat in a chair facing them and the three of us chatted a few minutes until I got up to make myself another drink. When I came back I was shocked. His pants were down to his knees, both of her hands were wrapped around his cock, one on top of the other and there was still enough dick left to fill her mouth as she was sucking him. He pounded her with his giant meat for an hour before she had to stop. He shot his load on her tits and left. She was hooked.

I've been with my new wife for two years. I love her to death but she's pretty vanilla in bed. I can accept that because of how great she is. The whole time I've been with her I haven't given any thought of her being willing to try what Amy and I used to do until this past Thanksgiving. We were in the car headed to her family's dinner, she pushed the media button on the radio to play some music from her phone, but it wasted music that popped up on the screen. It was the title to a video, " Married Milf Cheats With Young Hung Stud". Obviously it was the last thing she played on her phone, she claimed to know nothing about it but it sent so many thoughts through my head. Maybe there's a chance I'll get to see her fucked. It seems like every day I catch myself rubbing my cock and thinking about it. I'm definitely going to see if we can make it happen.

That's why I'm here. This forum looks very interesting and I hope to post some experiences and maybe progress here. Feel free to PM me, I'll probably be on here every day.

Reactions: Custer Laststand
Hi Mr. RiderJeeper. Welcome! I guess we don't have to tell you how thrilling it is to watch your wife get fucked. It's intoxicating especially if he makes her cum over and over. Sounds like she is well on her way to cucking you.
Tell us a little more about your self and how you plan participate. Is it more just MMF? Do you want to see her take another man's cock bareback. Do you fuck her afterwards.? Do you do cleanup duties etc.

I did alot with me ex. She would hardly ever just let me watch, she really enjoyed two at a time. I have done some clean up. My friend that used to fuck her regularly would always leave right after he was done. Not sure why, but he would cum on her stomach if she was missionary and I would jump right on her after smearing his cum all over both us. One night she was on her back in the seat of his truck with the door open. He stood outside it fucking her so at that angle he could only cum all over her pussy. When I walked up for my turn I saw it, bent over and kicked her clean before I pounded her. We had never even talked about it before, she came so hard after that. That sort of broke down some boundaries for us and I continued to do more than I ever thought I would do.

As for my current wife, I think she will be the opposite, her clit is so sensitive that you can only touch it if she's already horny and when you do touch it she wants to fuck immediately. That's why I think I'll do more watching with her. When ever we are out she seems to take notice of larger men, not fat, but guys with a large stature. She is smaller framed,5'2" with a tight pussy and loves to be fucked doggie so I fantasize about seeing her bent over taking some big dude's fat meat.

Reactions: Custer Laststand, zippless and Bigjohndeere
Unfortunately no, I didn't take very many while we were doing anything with anyone else but I had a few. I did have a couple hundred pics and some videos of her. She would have me send her some to put on dating sites and show to guys but after one of our many arguments I just erased it all. Later I ran some recovery software but only got a few back.

Heresa couple

There

IMG_20150823_084810.jpg 1596546027504.jpg

• Love
Reactions: cazzolatino, dark, jacksmithcple and 2 others
RiderJeeper said:
I'm a 45 year old male, who is five months into my second marriage. I was married to my first wife for 18 years, she was a definite hotwife. When we first married she had been with four guys, when we divorced she had been with 48 more, that I know of. The problem was is that we only got along when we were fucking. There was no "love making" just plain and simple fucking. Whether it was her and I or someone else involved thats the only time we didn't argue.

It started two years into our marriage, she was working at a daycare and some of the male parents would always be bringing her gifts. She quit calling me on her lunch hour and the other girls there were dropping hints that she was cheating on me. I didn't have any proof though, so one day we were talking and I mentioned that she could have sex with anyone she wanted as long ad I was involved. A week or so later she suggested that I have sex with her best friend who wasn't in a relationship. They both discovered that they enjoyed the taste of pussy and we all had a great time for about 9 months until the friend found her a boyfriend. Looking back, I know my ex was just using this as excuse or diversion to her cheating.

My ex, we'll call her Amy, eventually hooked up with a friend of mine one night in our basement while I watched after she left her job at the daycare. He and Amy had always flirted and she had always shown him her large tits everytime he asked so it was logical I suppose. He was the only one for awhile to my knowledge. Amy would masturbate at any chance she had, her lunch hour, waiting in line to pick kids up from school and sometimes most of the day if she wasn't at work. My friend would fuck her anytime he was around, although it seemed to be thrilling for her, he has a smallish dick and she eventually wanted

Amy wanted a big cock. I was excited at the thought of seeing massive dick in her so we started looking. On a random Tuesday afternoon I came home to her showing me a craigslist ad. He was a military guy, which she likes, and, by the pictures, had a decent dick. She had already been talking to him and made arrangements for the kids for the night. He showed up later that night, I let him in he sat down on the couch beside her. I sat in a chair facing them and the three of us chatted a few minutes until I got up to make myself another drink. When I came back I was shocked. His pants were down to his knees, both of her hands were wrapped around his cock, one on top of the other and there was still enough dick left to fill her mouth as she was sucking him. He pounded her with his giant meat for an hour before she had to stop. He shot his load on her tits and left. She was hooked.

I've been with my new wife for two years. I love her to death but she's pretty vanilla in bed. I can accept that because of how great she is. The whole time I've been with her I haven't given any thought of her being willing to try what Amy and I used to do until this past Thanksgiving. We were in the car headed to her family's dinner, she pushed the media button on the radio to play some music from her phone, but it wasted music that popped up on the screen. It was the title to a video, " Married Milf Cheats With Young Hung Stud". Obviously it was the last thing she played on her phone, she claimed to know nothing about it but it sent so many thoughts through my head. Maybe there's a chance I'll get to see her fucked. It seems like every day I catch myself rubbing my cock and thinking about it. I'm definitely going to see if we can make it happen.

That's why I'm here. This forum looks very interesting and I hope to post some experiences and maybe progress here. Feel free to PM me, I'll probably be on here every day.
If you are lucky your current wife will start acting like your ex.

RiderJeeper said:
is this wife #1 or #2? how did she explain the video that played in the car? saying she knew nothing about it is not credible. that was the time to open the conversation. you would have to take the lead.

RiderJeeper said:
Your photo on the right is a good one; she has a dominant look about her. Very hot-and-sexy. Thanks for posting it.

Wife #1 in the pics, we had kids in the car when the video title popped up on the screen

Users who are viewing this thread