• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

New here!

• Thread starterSwingcouple
  • Start date

Swingcouple

Not quite a lurker
VERIFIED!
Beloved Member
Mar 19, 2022
Hello;
We'r new here, we'r a married couple with 3 kids in our mid 40s, hubby's more a swinger or a voyeur than a cuck, he loves to take pictures and videos. He is happy as long as I'm. In the style since almost 10 years now but only when on vacation far away from home.

Hope you like chubby milfs and you'll enjoy our adventures and pics 💋
that's me. Amanda

IM001383.JPG

• Love
Reactions: sswanabe, koa, ceasarmartin and 12 others
Swingcouple said:
Hello;
We'r new here, we'r a married couple with 3 kids in our mid 40s, hubby's more a swinger or a voyeur than a cuck, he loves to take pictures and videos. He is happy as long as I'm. In the style since almost 10 years now but only when on vacation far away from home.

that's me. Amanda

IM001383.JPG
Hi! Sexy wife! Where are you both from? Charlotte NC here.

DaveJ said:
Hi! Sexy wife! Where are you both from? Charlotte NC here.
Hello, ontario canada!

Reactions: koa and DaveJ
Swingcouple said:
Hello;

that's me. Amanda

IM001383.JPG
Amanda,

Welcome to the forum! I appreciate your candid approach about your personal life! Would be interested in having a conversation with you…

Hope you are open to Indian origin men … 37 and from Chicago

• Love
Reactions: Swingcouple
abvt75 said:
Amanda,

Welcome to the forum! I appreciate your candid approach about your personal life! Would be interested in having a conversation with you…

Hope you are open to Indian origin men … 37 and from Chicago
Sure! We like everybody in the world. Hope you like chubby milfs!

Last edited:
Reactions: abvt75
Swingcouple said:
Hello;

that's me. Amanda

IM001383.JPG
Perfect mature body. You must be popular with the guys, Amanda. You look a great fuck. Young guys love to fuck the mom type

• Love
Reactions: dazcorso and Swingcouple
Beano said:
Perfect mature body. You must be popular with the guys, Amanda. You look a great fuck. Young guys love to fuck the mom type
Thank you, you made my day, what you say can be true as not only hubby's friends flirt with me, recently my son's friends started to!

Reactions: koa, Readyu, nelssim and 2 others
Bigjohndeere said:
Do you ever vacation in Michigan?
We went to Chicago once by car through Michigan, a few years ago. It was the only time we went there and it was a very short trip. But maybe one day

Reactions: abvt75
Bigjohndeere said:
Hopefully, I'd love to have some fun with you, you're very sexy!!
Thank you 💋

Love Milfs .. especially when they are chubby. I love how they can take their body and still gyrate on cocks like a smooth skinny blonde !
Swingcouple said:
Sure! We like everybody in the world. Hope you like chubby milfs!

Reactions: Beano
Swingcouple said:
We went to Chicago once by car through Michigan, a few years ago. It was the only time we went there and it was a very short trip. But maybe one day
Come soon to Chicago!!! Let’s chat if you cann

• Love
We can chat of course

Swingcouple said:
Hello;

that's me. Amanda

IM001383.JPG
Absolutely beautiful body, I would love to get my hands on you, feel every inch of it.

• Love
Swingcouple said:
Hello;

that's me. Amanda

IM001383.JPG
Great pics you look scrumptious😋,I prefer to say curvy as opposed to chubby, sounds better.

Welcome and Go Leafs Go (Hopefully)😉

• Love
Reactions: Swingcouple, DaveJ and Oldmanbub
Sandy Row said:
Great pics you look scrumptious😋,I prefer to say curvy as opposed to chubby, sounds better.

Welcome and Go Leafs Go (Hopefully)😉

I agree with that

• Love
Swingcouple said:
Hello;

that's me. Amanda

IM001383.JPG
İ wanna fuck your sexy wife

• Love
Bigjohndeere said:
You're welcome, do you like cock and cum tributes?
Of course we do, sorry for the late reply!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread