• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

New Here...

• Thread starterJDogNC
  • Start date

JDogNC

New around here...
Beloved Member
Apr 4, 2007
Hi all. I have fantasies about watching my wife get hammered by some huge black cocks. However, I don;t know how she would react to this. May take some talking her in to it... or just tying her up lol. Any how here is a few pics of her.... What do you guys think? She fuckable? I'd am kinda partial to tying her up and blindfolding her and then bringing a hung stud in to fuck her.

Attachments

• I like this way.jpg
    I like this way.jpg
    55.8 KB · Views: 747
  • Pole dancer.jpg
    Pole dancer.jpg
    39.5 KB · Views: 947
hi

all i can say is you must be an idiot for wanting to share her, my god she is beautiful you even try and do this you may and could loose her to a blk bull and then you will be on the outside looking in forever, never touching that pussy,ass or tits again.

MMmmmmmmmmm

Hope you get your wish...I know a lot of Black guys agree with me.

i would love to hit that sweet white ass let do this

oh baby ru hott and yummie.

Gee, either she's a fake, or someone has been posting her all over the internet! This could be resolved with a simple proof picture.

damn man let me get some of that. she's fckin incredible.

love the cameltoe :)
thanks for sharing her with us

Hey, she is fuckable!

Hate to tell you this guy. But from the looks of her , she's already had some dark meat you just dont know about it.

Users who are viewing this thread