• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

new, how to progress to real deal.

• Thread starterWannaBecuckoldPGH
  • Start date

WannaBecuckoldPGH

New around here...
Beloved Member
Apr 11, 2021
Hi everyone, new here.. wife and i are happily married.. WE have not played with a bull yet.. all hotwife play has been all pillow talk. However, it's been progressing a lot. She has been reading hotwife erotic novels on amazon (so any recommendations please give it!) so she's been loving that! the pillow talk has increased in that, As well as her going to bars/places dressing super hot to get hit on. She loves it so much as well as I.. but she has repeatedly said she would never do it for real, but she loves the fantasy aspect of it. I am curious on if this has happened to others on here, and if so did it ever advance to real time play? If so, how did that transpire? Thanks

• Love
Reactions: toolman2c, AstaSilva and robbiewillskucku
I have had a couple of encounters and can tell you; A - How I feel they should progress from the bull’s oerspective. B - How most actually turn out.

Reactions: andy_mindi
Please proceed

Reactions: toolman2c
A - Once there’s been some trust established online.
My first goal is to meet in public, I will meet with the husband/cuckold first but only once.
Once I have made that connection, I want to meet with both the wife and the husband/boyfriend. It’s always public and it’s always to question them about their intentions and or desires and finally to ascertain how compliant they will be.

Reactions: toolman2c, BigGun and andy_mindi
WannaBecuckoldPGH said:
Hi everyone, new here.. wife and i are happily married.. WE have not played with a bull yet.. all hotwife play has been all pillow talk. However, it's been progressing a lot. She has been reading hotwife erotic novels on amazon (so any recommendations please give it!) so she's been loving that! the pillow talk has increased in that, As well as her going to bars/places dressing super hot to get hit on. She loves it so much as well as I.. but she has repeatedly said she would never do it for real, but she loves the fantasy aspect of it. I am curious on if this has happened to others on here, and if so did it ever advance to real time play? If so, how did that transpire? Thanks
Sounds like you and your hotwife-to-be are almost there. See:

Turning a wife into a Hotwife
http://www.hotwifeblog.com/2007/05/23/wife-into-hotwife/

After Mindi and I decided to try this (Mfm threeway) We went to a commercial swing club in Miami on a night they let extra guys in. Anyway, we figured we could just stick to ourselves, watch, no pressure etc and if we felt the need, easy to bail out. We definitely thought playing with someone that night was unlikely. In our case we did play...but this is not about us. If you do try this, when you go see if you can meet another cpl, make friends with them, and be frank about your situation, Your wife getting to talk with another wife may make her feel much more comfortable.

• Love
Reactions: toolman2c, robbiewillskucku and wantstowatch
Thanks for the update. But, this:
andy_mindi said:
..... In our case we did play.
seems unclear. What happened? Did your wife fuck another man, or did you and your wife play with each other?

Custer Laststand said:
Thanks for the update. But, this:

seems unclear. What happened? Did your wife fuck another man, or did you and your wife play with each other?
None of that is important to WannaB's original post asking for advice

andy_mindi said:
None of that is important to WannaB's original post asking for advice
But, it's a reasonable question about your post.

Once I meet the couple, if there’s immediate attraction, compliance, cooperation, and complicity (on hubby’s part), then we can go straight to physical intimacy. I enjoy having him drive us around as we play in the back. If he’s a sporty type, he gets us a room.

Reactions: toolman2c, andy_mindi, Custer Laststand and 1 other person
WannaBecuckoldPGH said:

Have you thought of her fulfilling this fantasy with a black guy..?

• Love
cmeinfl` said:
Have you thought of her fulfilling this fantasy with a black guy..?
All the time.

• Love

Users who are viewing this thread