• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

New North CAROLINA

• Thread starterx2watchher
  • Start date

x2watchher

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jan 17, 2010
This is my second post so I am new I do not understand the humiliation That would piss me off.I do like the idea shareing my wife with another man It has never happened BUT she knows how exited I get when we talk about her taking a lover on the side.I would love to watch but she would never do that at least not at first mybe after she has been with the guy several times and is comfortable.I have had this fanticie for many years My wife was dead aginst it at first but now she is curious. One question I ask myself is why this turns me on. I am streight we are happily maried great sex why do I want to risk that by letting her have sex with another man??????????

Perhaps you should read some of the many posts here to learn why you should allow this in your relationship.

For my wife and I - it has brought about a tremendous new surge of sexual excitement and intensity to our 26+ year relationship. I derive incredible satisfaction from her sexual antics with her lovers - both from experiencing it vicariously through her - but also, and even more so, through the sex we have together that is stimulated by her actions.

It's not for everyone, but if it works for you, it can be an incredible thing to experience.

x2watchher, I am in the same boat as you. We have talked about it some, but nothing more. It is confusing as to why there is such a turnon for me given our great relationship, but it is.

The turn-on is obvious for me. I love to see her "in action" or just to hear about it and know she had such a great time.

For us - it's sort of the reverse of how Sue feels about my love for skiing. She doesn't like it nearly as much as me so I take frequent day-trips without her and she loves hearing of my enjoyment, fun and exhiliration. The reverse is true - just for her its sex that she enjoys.

I guess a big part is separating the emotional from the physical in being able to enjoy her having sex without you. If you can cross that bridge, it can be a lot of fun!

Great analogy, Thanks for sharing!

I still don't understand the humiliation thing watchher and I've been here for a long time. I read post after post on the subject and I don't get it. I probably never will but that's OK .

As to why it's a turn on watching my wife fuck other guys. It's fucking hot! I don't know, who knows why we have things like this inside us that turn us on...... I will give you this advice don't let your fantasies guide you to make reckless decisions that could harm the marriage.
My wife and I have been ding this for a long time so she does fuck guys without me being there sometimes But don't start off that way. it's safer and will build a closer relationship between you and your wife if you go with her, watch her and share the experience with her. Then talk and share your feelings about it on the way home.

If she meets a guy by herself she will have the experience alone without you. That's never good for a marriage. Do this together. There will be time as you both get more comfortable with all of it for her to go off one her own with your blessing but don't start off that way. Once you open the door you will never get it closed again so make sure you take it slow and know how you both feel about it.

New cocks for wife

I think Your question is miracle for ever. First My Wife told herselves that SHE want to BEGIN to get OTHER Mens COCKS to HER CUNT also. She liked the idea HERSELVES nice to think that SHE IS SLUT; REAL *****.!!!
Even I was not promised that in the beginning it was coming to turn me on very much, the idea. For a long time I did not mentioned that to My Wife.

After some days SHE asked again what was I thinking of HER wantings.???
It was difficult to say Yeah, and I did not tell it. I could not say anything. But She told to go next weekend to cruising. And I asked if She intend to fuck somebody there? She admitted it is on Her Mind all the time. So She went and when She arrived home after two days, I wanted tostrip Her off immediately and She was very glad that I did it and I saw immediately that She had been Fucked, Really fucked hard during that cruising in boat. And She was satisfied that I saw it because She did not wanted to do that My back side.

At the same I could feel how much it was TURNING ME ON and My cock was harder than ever. That also my WIFE COULD SEE. SHE TOLD THAT HEY, THAT IS REALLY INTERESTING YOU THAT NOW YOUR WIFE IS ALSO REAL *****,
And always when She do that thing it is the same and we are fucking each others really hard and much much much. That is true.!!! But I do not know why, even it has now continuing years and years. And it has been hundreds other cocks there in HER CUNT too. I do not need to fuck other women and it is not interesting me also almosta at all. do not know why.!!!!!!!!!!!!?????

MacNfries said:
x2watchher, welcome to cuckolds.com I, too, am in NC, by the way. There are lots and lots of explanations in the forums regarding your question. So I encourage you to read some of those. If you go back through some of my past threads you'll see where it was discussed, in-depth, by several, long term cuckold members here.

Just a couple quick suggestions, as you get responses to your question; please don't take everything you read literally. Fantasy play is a big part of any cuckolding site. Lots of people either fantacize watching their lovely brides fuck other men, or are simply into swinging. Cuckolding, in its true meaning, isn't a very enjoyable event for most men. My wife and I participate in occasional 3-somes and couple sex, but I could never endure (and my wife certainly wouldn't participate) in the act of cheating, or infidelity.

So, if your interest is simply into watching another man fuck your wife, I'd suggest you start with couples or 3-somes, practice safe sex until you get to know your friends, and move slowly. Cuckolding is very much like sex, itself; its much more exciting and enjoyable if you move along at a slow pace. Mac
:D

This is Great Advice for any new Members

RockerxSlave said:
This is Great Advice for any new Members

I agree rocker ... Mac is as smart as a tree full of owls lol..

Users who are viewing this thread