• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

New, our story.

• Thread startercndcouple1
  • Start date

cndcouple1

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jul 9, 2011
Hi everyone, my name is Paul and my wife name is Lisa, we are a couple in our late 40s and my wife and I have been in cuckolding for a few years. It actually started with my wife cheating on my with some college guys. She sometimes went to visit our son in the college dorms, one night when she was just leaving the building a young guy invited her to his room to have a drink, which is in the same building as our son. Being she is young at heart she went with him. They had a little too much to drink and ended up having sex. This went on for a while to the point where she was very well known and being with alot of the college kids in the building (Don't worry, no one knew who her son was and I don't think he knew what his mom was doing).
She started to feel guilty and eventually told me everything, it took me a while but I started to like the idea and told her it was ok and it actually turned me on.
The following summer we went to St Lucia for a holiday where she ended up sleeping with one of the local black tourist guides in the woods where not alot of tourists end up (Turns out he has had sex with many married women that come on holiday with their husbands).

Anyways that is our story so far, we decided to see if there was anyone out there than has a similar story.

more details please

very nice story. if ur wife needs any help, let me know :)

Paul, that was a lovely story about Lisa having all that sex at College. It must have made her very happy to get into bed with so many lovers - so I can understand how important it is for her to continue long-term in your marriage.

I am so pleased you were understanding of her sexual cravings, when she realised how much she loved you (and no longer felt she could keep hiding her naughtiness from you).

Afterall, it was the alcohol that made her take off her panties at the college while having an innocent drink with a new friend she met. The alcohol made her so horny, her brain took over and made her thighs spread wide for him to lie on her tummy and insert his throbbing, young cock.

And then it felt so good having his cock inside her love tunnel, that she couldn't stop, and when she orgasmed, she realised too late that she had given her emotions to him completely and that it would be IMPOSSIBLE to not let it happen again and again, everytime she went to see her son.

She became addicted so quickly, and more and more cocks wanted to be in her pussy, and her body didn't want to push them away. The thrill of all those guys wanting her naked, hot and willing, was more than she could refuse. Some nights, a dozen guys took turns and she was "pulling a train of carriages".

But one day, her love for you made her confess what she had been doing behind your back, and she took a BIG RISK that you would throw her out the door with anger.

You must have been surprised when she told you the truth (at last) and she must have felt better now that she had that off her chest.

And the good thing is that you loved her so much, that you did not want a divorce, but rather you wanted to stay married to her - and let her have more of what was making her happy.

I think you are a nice man to be so understanding of what sexing she needs.

Users who are viewing this thread