• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

new pics 4 u 2 c

• Thread starterGINACOX
  • Start date

GINACOX

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Apr 15, 2007
Here are a couple of new pics for you guys!! please let me know if u like them. we are still working on sum action pics. I have my eye on a couple of Black Cocks 4 action pics. hope i havent already posted these, the most recent ones would not go through, said they exceded the limit in size

love that ass baby gurl would love to see more of it

Hey Gina, very nice ass! :hitit:

I'm not too far from you and am definitely interested in helping you with some of those action shots.

Wonderful shots! Would like to see more

Damn back that fine ass up girl! Lemme peel that apple with my teeth. I'd bite into that and pray for lockjaw!!

Baby you've got what it takes... You gonna accidentally gain a huge fan base once you do go black... Superstar material!!!

With comments like those guys you gonna make my head big and my pussy wettt!! I have a feeling this is only the beginning. TY for the nice replies! they are greatly appriciated!! heres a few pics that hubby found on his other cell phone. hope you like them as much as he does.

and a couple more for BB.. you know who u r! soon,,, very soon baby!!

you could use a big black cockhead in that pussy of yours. can't wait to see the pics.

More please. i love that sexy ass body.

very nice and sweet ty 4 showing that sexy body of urs.

Damn pretty in the face too! That's just wrong! :)

And a couple more

the first three are me and my man, the fourth are us with a couple we met on AFF. we had several of that swap meet, but they were lost on the camera in the auto accident we had in may.,,, But new ones are definitly in the works! BETTER ONES!!

Ass made especially for a hard riding Black Dom!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
damn baby gurl u got it going on, keep them coming

can i eat you out after you've been fucked?? Your ass is HOT!

How about pushing your hood back to show us your clitoris in all its glory? Then some closeups to fill the picture. That would be so great for us all to see.

U are beautiful....

ty 4 the positive feedback. more pics are cumming!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread