• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

New Queen of Spades Tattoo

• Thread starterMistressEllee
  • Start date
M

MistressEllee

What do you all think of my new Queen of Spades tattoo? I just got it today (8-18-07). As you can see, its still a little 'raw'. :p The Q is in the middle of the Spade for a new funky twist. I have officially been labeled for life a BBC loving slut. Comments please.

Queen of Spades 1

Queen of Spades 2

?????

What tattoo? i don't see anything.
Moomoo231

Sorry about that...image was too large and I had to fix it by posting on Photobucket. Hope you enjoy now!

Ok the pics are working and the links are all correct. Hope you like.

Kisses,

MistressEllee said:
What do you all think of my new Queen of Spades tattoo? I just got it today (8-18-07). As you can see, its still a little 'raw'. :p The Q is in the middle of the Spade for a new funky twist. I have officially been labeled for life a BBC loving slut. Comments please.

Queen of Spades 1

Queen of Spades 2

Very nice.

Hi MistressEllee, love your tattoos,they are really cool,nice that you love bbc,thats something a submissive little cocked white cuck love to hear from a women.

Cool Tat! Do people get it?

Ha! Cool! I've seen women at clubs, usually slightly older MILFs, that have had the Queen of Spades sign on them. Tho most people (from what I saw) if they noticed it at all just thought it was a tattoo like any other.

From your experience,MistressEllee, how many people day to day seem clued in to what it means and if they are, well a black man I guess- DUH on me-, act on it and chat you up/ make it sexual of flirty due to that sign?

I only knew about it due to my seeing a fetish video a few years back where the white girl explained what it was to another girl.

All in all is it to attract men you like or just more of a personal indulgence to enjoy yourself?

Well, in all honesty I got it to try and attract black men. As I get older, I have really embraced what I feel deep inside, which happens to be the fact that I LOVE BLACK men (especially ones with BBC). I got it because I told my husband that I wanted it and I wanted him to know that I am truly a BBC lover and forever always will be. I have not slept with another white man since my husband and probably never will. I just have no true desire to (except for Nilla from another site I visit and he happens to be just like my husband so that explains why I am attracted to him). My husband tells me all the time that I should have married a black man and as great as that might sound, I LOVE my situation more than I would love being married to 1 single black man. Hell, I have a fabulous well hung (8.5") white man that lets me fuck black men. How much better can that be? :D

The majority of people have absolutely NO clue what it stands for. I haven't been out to a place really where someone might know what it means and then approach me. I am going back to school and maybe some young college guy will notice and I get LUCKY.

Mistress Ellie; I have been reading your thread and I think you are so very special. Yes I also feel you have the best of both worlds. As all of us who adore a Hot Wife thinks there is nothing to compare to the REAL thing. I think you are very big to get your queen of spades tattoo and it is a very sexy thing to do. PLEASE dont take me wrong as I have also asked other ladies about this and a couple of black friends. Most of the ladies (white) knew about it which was a surprise to me. But the black guys said hell yes and they look for it any time they are around white women. I showed them a photo of you tattoo and no one recognized it as being a queen of spades tattoo. They though it was a christmas tree. If this hurts your feelings it is not my intention. Two of the white ladies have Q of Spades tattoos and showed them to me. One was high on the inside of her thigh and she said when she wanted a bbc she would casually on purpose ****** it to the black guy and she said it has NEVER failed. Their spade is filled in black and the Q is red and very obivious that it is a spade. If you do not get the desired results from yours this might be the reason. Now I am just talking and doing some research on this subject. I have seen Hot Wife and Q of S ankle chains on several occasions and the women were the center of attraction. It was very exciting watching this happen. Hey I dig you very much and certainly admire your honesty. So I tip my stetson and say go get em lady okdeacon

I am not going to take it wrong. I truly understand dear. I got the tattoo specifically the way I did to semi hide it from my relatives but still PROMOTE if you will my lifestyle choice. They would NOT approve. I am going to be getting another soon that is a bit more obvious. So you are probably correct in the fact that I probably haven't attracted as much attention as I would had it been more 'straight forward'. I do wear a BBC and QofS anklet as well (they just weren't included in the tattoo pic).

If you have your friends' permission to post their tattoos, I would love to see what theirs look like.

Also, did the black guys you showed it too see the Q of S or did they just see a Christmas Tree as you put it? LOL I think that is funny, and a new way of looking at it. I never had that idea in my mind but I can see where others could see it.

MistressEllee said:
Well, in all honesty I got it to try and attract black men. As I get older, I have really embraced what I feel deep inside, which happens to be the fact that I LOVE BLACK men (especially ones with BBC). I got it because I told my husband that I wanted it and I wanted him to know that I am truly a BBC lover and forever always will be. I have not slept with another white man since my husband and probably never will. I just have no true desire to (except for Nilla from another site I visit and he happens to be just like my husband so that explains why I am attracted to him). My husband tells me all the time that I should have married a black man and as great as that might sound, I LOVE my situation more than I would love being married to 1 single black man. Hell, I have a fabulous well hung (8.5") white man that lets me fuck black men. How much better can that be? :D

The majority of people have absolutely NO clue what it stands for. I haven't been out to a place really where someone might know what it means and then approach me. I am going back to school and maybe some young college guy will notice and I get LUCKY.

Respect to you!:cool:

Yeah, there is always sexual double standard in society it seems. A guy can wet is dick in as many cute girls as he pleases and he is called a stud for it. If a women shows the same level of sexual enjoyment and expression (especially with what is still a taboo/ kink in a few places- like the IR thing is) is is called a slut for it.

It is usually when women get a touch older that they no longer give a fuck about the mere opinions of others (who are full of shit most of the time anyway) and embrace their own sexual wants, in an honest way. If you like the black guys- go for it! The more people who have great sex in this world - the higher the level of joy all around. To embrace the thrills of life (sexually especially) is to be fully human in the best ways.

Congratulations on getting more education too. Be it to get a better financial set up that another degree can give you or just to expand your knowledge base- I give you a thumbs up on that.

Take care!:)

Congratulations on getting more education too. Be it to get a better financial set up that another degree can give you or just to expand your knowledge base- I give you a thumbs up on that.

Thank you dear. I have my bachelors of science in Psychology and then I earned my Master's in Education (math and science). I am now going back to get work on my nursing degree because I am disillusioned with the education system completely. I have always loved working with people and am intrigued by the nursing aspect (I would go to med school however I have 2 little girls at home that deserve more than only seeing me for an hour or so a night hence the nursing choice).

And yes, you are correct that women do not have the same sexual freedoms as a man does. I don't give a hoot about the rest of the world but I do care about what my immediate family thinks that is why I 'disguised' if you will the QofS tattoo the way I did.

your the best love your tattoo please look at mine i am totally devoted to bbc

My wife has a Zebra charm on her anklet. Silver like the chain, with black stripes. It has gotten her a lot of the right kind of attention. She is as dedicated as you Ellee. She also has a Zebra striped pillow she leaves in the back window of her car.

Tattoos and symbols are a special interest of mine

I have found more and more persons do know what the symbols mean and that is good. We should try to express ourselves with our dress, symbols and above all tatoos. Sissy men, and others who desire to be cucked, want hot women, and I do not know why we want them fucked by black men so often but we do. I have seen this tattoo on more than one white woman, my question is should her mate also have one expecially if he sucks or receives anal from a black man? I think so. :eek:

Yes My Dear

Nothing could please a cuck more

MistressEllee said:

Users who are viewing this thread