• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

New to Chastity

• Thread starterakcouple2000
  • Start date

akcouple2000

New around here...
Beloved Member
Feb 21, 2006
I bought Dickcage device last week. I initialy got the 45mm ring. It was not too hard to get on. I had it on for about 2 hours to start with. It was very comfortable and no pain, however my balls we a dark blue like it was cutting off blood flow. So I ordered the larger size 50mm ring. That one was just as comfortable as the first. But I still have some discoloration, not as back as the smaller ring. But I am worried it might do damage over time. Is this normal to have discoloration with no pain? Balls are warm to the touch, so that lets me know it is getting some blood flow. So any advice.... Should I just push through the color and continue???

Here is the Cage the I am in.

Dickcage : Male Chastity Device, NEW MODELS JULY 2011

How soon after the original discoloration did you try the new ring? It could be residual damage from the first incident.. so give your balls some time to recover then try again with the new sized ring.. or, if you want to lose a ball / balls then continue!

I have the Dick cage also and found it to be very comfortable at first. I didnt have blue balls with the 45 mm ring but they ached a bit at first as they get pushed forward more than other devices. They seem to stretch after a while and get used to it. I follow the rule that if they are warm then they are Ok. The one thing I found with it is the penis sheath dug into the base of my cock and caused little cuts. I'm not sure if that was just the fact that I do a. Very physical job and sweat a bit through the day (especially on 40 degree days here in Perth Australia) one more thing to watch out for is the beige rivet that holds the two sections together is pretty weak and snaps quite easy. I only use it now for small amounts of time and for a.change from my steel one. I have some photos of my Dick cage on my profile not sure if they show my ball colour though. Congrats on joining the ranks of us chastised men and hope you enjoy everything that's coming to you. ( I have just past the ten week milestone of no orgasms) and its driving me insane with desire.

Some discolor is going to happen. Remember you are kinda excised. And well let's face it you'll probley leak precum when you take the cage off. I've worn the 6k cage for 6 weeks nonstop only issues was the unwashed 'dead'skin after that time. Good luck welcome to the club.

I have wearing the CB6000 for sseveral years now. The longest at one time is about 6 weeks. When my wife and I have sex I almost always go right back in. Occasionally I get blue balls but no damage. However, recently my wife has asked about getting a cbastify belt that is musch more secure and designed for long term wear. I am thinking about getting a NeoSteel. Kind of expensive but if my wife is considering months at a time I know I need something different. Does anyone here have any advice?

I also have a CB6000 and I wear it everywhere without issue. I'm in a bowling league and I even wear it then. It just fits that well. I do wish there was a slightly bigger ring but for now, this one is good. I've been in my device for 40 of the past 50 days with no troubles. If I could offer any advice to anyone using or considering this or similar products it would be 3 simple words. Lube, lube, lube. Silicone based is recommended. You can also use Johnson's Baby Oil with aloe and vitamin E. You should also take it off every couple of days and wash yourself real well and wash the cage before putting it back on. A quick dip in a 10% bleach solution and rinse keeps it more sterile as well. Your cuckoldress can supervise you during this if you can't be trusted not to jerk off.

Good advice Palm

Thanks for the response. The device is VERY comfortable. But I did have a problem and the pin the lock goes in broke. So I have contacted the company to get it replaced. I think that once I get it replaced I am going to keep wearing it. Especially if it tend to stretch some. I think it will be perfect then.

Users who are viewing this thread