• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

New to cuckold - wifes love it

• Thread startergenesia999
  • Start date

genesia999

New around here...
Beloved Member
Oct 2, 2006
Hello all friends,
Im cuckold to my very sexy wife. If some is interested I ca tell you all. First some pictures of her.
She allows me to lick her pussy and ass clean, and she loves to use me as her toilet when she pees.

On request: we have been married for many years. She´s been Dominating me all the time, but one year ago I found her in bed with another man. Since then I have not fucked her. She meets other couples and men on the internet and invite them to our home. I have to watch and take care of them, but can not participate. She loves to use me as her pee toilet when the guests are looking. I am to lick her pussy clean afterwards. Im only allowed to cum myself once or twice a month on her order, and then only to cum on her feet and lick it up after.

Attachments

• wife5.JPG
    wife5.JPG
    68 KB · Views: 1,854
  • wife12.JPG
    wife12.JPG
    47.4 KB · Views: 2,136
  • wife123.JPG
    wife123.JPG
    73 KB · Views: 1,889
:cool: YOUR WIFE IS A HOT AND SEXY LOOKING WOMAN. DOES SHE LIKE BLACK COCK ALSO? ARE YOU NEAR INDIANA?

Last edited by a moderator:
Love to enjoy your wife!
where you from ?

latin

She has a nice body.........does she like groups? More pics if possible!

She´s been Dominating me all the time, but one year ago I found her in bed with another man. Since then I have not fucked her.

She to use me as her pee toilet when the guests are looking.

Do you like that? Are you happy? How often do you visit your right hand?
Do you swallow her pee?

would love to add to her creampie, does she do black???:

Genesia999

Well well built woman you have there. What a tasty looking cunt. One question, who put that wad of cum on her pussy? That is one fine load. Why didnt he put it deep inside her? TKS MAN okdeacon

That is one hot creampie pic!

Damn! I'd love to go sloppy seconds on her!

why is there all that cum in her pussy. You chose to pic up the camera instead of licking all that up for her why???

Stunning wife love cuckold

Dear Friends, I will make a new tread with the answers to your questions and som emore pictures – look for the ”Stunning Wife love Cuckold”.

Users who are viewing this thread