• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

New to cuckold

• Thread startersunitalal
  • Start date

sunitalal

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Mar 26, 2019
Lately I started having fantasy to see my wife on bed with other guy. The thought of it is getting me aroused.
Been married for 3 years now and getting this kind of fantasy.. I tried discussing it with my wife however she is too conservative,.
How do i take it from my fantasy to real..

• Wow
Reactions: Indiadominantbull and EdHotMacho
She could get a boyfriend with your consent and if the two of you like him, go to sex and then on a second date to the cuckhold and bull watch.
She must always tell you everything about her romantic and sexual encounters.

wpid-cu5-19.jpg

yeah thats what i want , but she is not liking the idea.. i share her non nude pics on internet and get aroused..i fantasize of her in action with my friends and family ...

You will have to be patient or get yourself, the lover, and propose a threesome with him

wpid-cu11-19.jpg

how do i get her a lover ? new to this.. dont want we hitting some bad guy..

Reactions: Indiadominantbull
anyone has gone via same situation as mine and can share tips and tricks of this trade ?

Users who are viewing this thread