• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

New to Dark cavern

• Thread starterKurt&Mandi
  • Start date

Kurt&Mandi

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Aug 15, 2007
I am kurt I am 57 my wife mandi is 54 she is blonde 36c ,5'4 128 we live in florida been married for 31 years .My wife has been having dark thoughts and desires she has fullfilled them .With out my knowledge I was so surprise but I seem to enjoy the experience watch her fucking other black men .We are out there to see what more black men have to offer my middle age hot wife .And yes she has cuckold me into accept her new lifestyle .

Welcome Guys, And Enjoy!

Welcome! I am also in Florida, where are you from?

Mature BBC in Florida here and would luv to share some time with you folks

Hey asshole you going to try to slide your fake shit in here again? Before you go posting pics of people without their consent you had better think twice. You have two strikes now play the game and I'll bet you strike out.

i am warren age of about 60 and i have a white Ms in her 50s. In her younger days, before i met her, she was fond of black cocks and has encourage me to explore here. She is very dominant and very much into wanting to have me submit to a BBC and i am most willing but unexperienced. I hope to learn a bit here and make a few friends!

Users who are viewing this thread