• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

New to DarkCavern 41 MWF

• Thread starterDesertFlowerLisa
  • Start date

DesertFlowerLisa

New around here...
VERIFIED!
Beloved Member
Jul 21, 2008
Hi All Lisa, here, I'm kinda new to this so be nice lol.. Not sure how to proceed, but I will put up a pic of two and see if anyone likes, I am lil heavy, older married women, not sure if your all after hot young things lol..

Anyways saying hi.. I see you can provide a proof pic.. I think I can mange that lol.

Attachments

• 017033917.jpg
    017033917.jpg
    25.1 KB · Views: 2,487
  • 046230839.jpg
    046230839.jpg
    19.4 KB · Views: 1,562
WOW!!!!! Well Hello Lisa. Let me be the first to welcome you to DC. I must say you are one very sexy woman. And no not all of us are after the Hot young thing. Some of us prefer the sexy Mature woman such as yourself. Love the Pics.

hope you are near philly pa... welcome

nice tits

hey, i'm sorry but who wouldn't want to feel those goreous tits you got. kudos

Magnificent

Absolutely gorgeous......welocome to the cavern.if u cant find any fun here.looking like u DO...well.us guys are f'in brain dead!!!

Damn Lisa, you have nothing to worry about, you are fine as hell.

Very hot! More please!!!

NO...you're not heavy, you're got all the beautiful parts in full that you're suppose to have....us black men are going to love your full assets....welcome baby.

Damn. You are gorgeous.

Hi Lisa, this is RealgangbangsTX. damn i didn't know you were such a fox when you came in today! you are awesome!

Lisa, welcome to the cavern and I think I can speak for others here when I say we can't wait to see more pics of you. From what you've showed us so far, you appear to be quite sexy.
Tell me, have you already taken a walk on the dark side or are you merely considering it?

Dayyyyyyyyyyyum, i'd milk u anytime baby.

Your might think that you're a lil heavy, but the only thing that I see that are heavy are your beauful tits...

Wow I didnt think I would get that kind of response. =).. you have me giggling over here. Well I am verified now, so hopefully I can meet some guys to have some real fun.

Attachments

• 900011330.jpg
    900011330.jpg
    31.7 KB · Views: 548
  • 983211252.jpg
    983211252.jpg
    22.6 KB · Views: 639
  • 407040407.jpg
    407040407.jpg
    25.7 KB · Views: 855
Big Black Bull

Hi sexy,my fellow comrades pretty much said everything I wanted too say.So,"Let ME AT HER!!!

this young thing likes what he sees.. his young cock salutes..

Wow!!! Totally hot. More please!!!!!!

Holy cow those boobs are GREAT....please share more with us

dam baby, there are great.

Lisa,,,,what took you so long to come on over to the dark side

Users who are viewing this thread