• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

new to the internet??

• Thread startertina69
  • Start date

tina69

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Mar 5, 2004
ok, im not gonna gripe about the percentage of "real" people vs the fakers, or the racist jerks vs the sensible members or really anything to do with the actual topic of this board but..

i've been visiting this forum fro quite some time now and one thing i've noticed. one commonality between a large percentage of users is a general level of idocy in how to actually use the internat to find "adult material"

i mean really, i've been doing this for the better part of my adult life so i guess maybe im a little biased but it seems so many people here have no clue as to how to find things on this new fangled inter-web thingy.

i cant tell you how many times ive seen someone reply to a post of a picture (that has the website address watermarked onto the image) with "where is that from?".....really? did you not think about or look at the photo at all?

or someone posting essientially asking for free shit. saying things those pics you faked are great, post more now! or thos e talkies you made are awesome make me more so i dont have to.

or post a story with no paragraphs at all so people go blind trying to read the bloody thing.

all im asking is that people here have a little common sense before they post their shit and think that everyone here contributes becuase they want to and not for yor personal benefit .

Users who are viewing this thread